WATCH-ALONG! BYOM - Batman: Soul of the Dragon,1/29 @5PM PST/8PM EST

Good catch, thank you!

3 Likes

AH! I canā€™t believe I missed that. Thanks so much for catching that, @Green_Loontern! And thanks, @Applejack for fixing it.

See yaā€™ll on Friday night! Oh, and if youā€™re a few minutes late, @Razzzcat and @Jay_Kay no worries! You know weā€™ll keep the drinks cold and the popcorn fresh for ya!

4 Likes

I wanna join

3 Likes

Picked up the Blu-Ray for this last night after work, so Iā€™m ready to go. :smiley:

I do find it odd though that on the package for it, the side of it with the name also has Wonder Woman inside a ā€œDā€. I guess itā€™s some sort of design for all the movies starting with this one or maybe Man of Tomorrow?

3 Likes

Heya @ttcool2021j.64335!

Weā€™d love to have you join us! Just make sure you have your own copy of Batman: Soul of the Dragon, either digitally or on Blu-Ray/ DVD. Then, we all meet here in this thread tomorrow night a little before 5p PST/8p EST. When it gets close, Iā€™ll do a countdown and we all press play at the same time.

Thatā€™s when the real fun begins as we watch the movie and chat about it together here in this thread!

Hope to see you tomorrow! :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Hmmm, Iā€™ll be honest, I got my copy digitally because I am completely out of room in my house for physical copies of anything.

Can you upload a photo of what you are talking about when you get a chance? Iā€™m interested to see it (and do some investigating:female_detective:)

3 Likes

Prego ā€˜mico. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell (Everything stops for butter!! :raised_hands:) See ya Friday! Hopefully.

1 Like

2 hours, 14 minutes to go! The opening titles of this movie are completely silent, so for maximum 70s flavor, I recommend playing this under them:

4 Likes

doesnā€™t make a godfather reference

3 Likes

So does Billy Batson
:zap:

3 Likes

Fun fact: this movieā€™s cover was drawn by Bill Sienkiewicz, inker on the 1980s Question series featuring Lady Shiva and Richard Dragon!

2 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes

Ah - perfect previews music!

2 Likes

And whatā€™s a preview without a cartoon intro?

1 Like

You always know! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Here you go:

EDIT: Did not realize it was taking the photo sideways! Hope thatā€™s still viewable.

2 Likes

Oh wow! Interesting!

Thanks for the photos - Iā€™m gonna try and figure out the why of it, if I can. :green_heart:

2 Likes

The WW on the side looks similar to the one we saw for Justice Society: WWII, so Iā€™m wondering if maybe each new movie will have a tease of the next one on the side?

1 Like