WATCH-ALONG! BYOM - Batman: Soul of the Dragon,1/29 @5PM PST/8PM EST

Batman, Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva, and Richard Dragon join forces when they come to realize that they share a common acquaintance. The Martial Arts Master that trained them has been missing for a number of years and under mysterious circumstances. When a cursed relic resurfaces, the mystery of their dead master re-opens and Batman and his former classmates must face-off in the ultimate test of their Martial Arts kills to gain control of this dangerous relic.

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Batman: Soul of the Dragon

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Batman: Soul of the Dragon on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, January 29th starting at 5p PST/8p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – B:SOTD is not on DC Universe. To access, grab your copy of Batman: Soul of the Dragon on DVD or Blu-Ray, or access it digitally on Google Play,, Vudu, and Amazon Prime. for about $19.99.

DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

CREDITS MUST ROLL - Please do not skip the opening or end credits so we all stick together. Anyone lost in the Speed Force, just let us know!

A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 5:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!!

6 Likes

I am most down!

3 Likes

Is the movie on HBO Max? Cause I’m sorry to say is that I don’t have it.:frowning:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @TaimurDar! Hope you have a great Birthday today!:partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

(Happy birthday, @TaimurDar)

I’d reccomend getting HBO Max. It has loads of DC content and movies, and lots of cool originals.

I’d be down for the movie next Friday. Sounds fun. :grinning:

4 Likes

I’m sorry, @Reaganfan78! It’s not on HBO Max. That was left over from our last WAL. This movie is only available for purchase. It’s currently available for digital purchase, but the Blu-Ray/DVD goes on sale next Tuesday, January 26th!

6 Likes

From all of us here:

5 Likes

Much appreciation @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell @ReepDaggle @Reaganfan78 ! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Word. I’m there.

Love your new profile picture @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell! :clinking_glasses:

/ :white_heart: / :purple_heart: / :black_heart: /

2 Likes

This movie was very entertaining. I love the out of the box story and animation. Love the Enter the Dragon theme and a ton of Easter Eggs nod to Bruce and the original.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @TaimurDar! :partying_face: :purple_heart:

Got another WAL that night, so might be cutting it close, but I’ll try to stay.
Oh, and @Reaganfan78 you should definitely think about getting HBOMax soon. There’s such a huge library and tons of DC. :purple_heart:
…Welcome back @ElBatman43! :wave:

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, so I checked the runtime, and it’s 83 minutes. Not sure if that includes credits or not.

3 Likes

@Jay_Kay Perfect! I was just gonna go check IMDB! Thank you! :purple_heart: See you at… :eyes: both?

3 Likes

Thankyou, I do have HBO Max, had it since DC made me a offer I couldn’t refuse, 6 month for $4.99 which by now has expired. I’m still keeping it because of Batman the Animated series, TCM movies, DC Movies, Movies and Looney Tunes. They have gone better and it’s worth every cents. :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m off next Friday, so I should be able to make it to both, barring any life emergences. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah, good @Reaganfan78! I thought you meant you didn’t get HBO! That is a way better deal than I got btw! :joy:

3 Likes

Oh, you know I’m there!

3 Likes

Grazie!!

2 Likes

I wanna see that

2 Likes

It says Shazam!

2 Likes