Warworld Polls

Here on Warworld there is nothing better then bloody battles to the death. Every week a new battle will be added to this thread for everyone to vote on.

Today two of my favorite teams go head to head. Discuss why the team would win and how and who is the MVP of the match.

• The Suicide Squad
  • The Secret Six

0 voters

4 Likes

I’m assuming we are going with the Suicide Squad from the picture??? Because I feel like depending on who is a part of it could possibly change the outcome

3 Likes

Suicide Squad because they have strength in numbers and most of them are psychopaths that have no regard for others

3 Likes

This team

Over the suicide squad and secret six combined

3 Likes

I’m not holding to the team in the picture to much cause both teams have had some random members. So basically think of each team as their most average teams.

2 Likes

Alright sorry everyone for the massive delay I’ve been extremely busy both in my family, professional life, and school life. Wife has been in and out of the ER for a sickness and that is why I stopped doing the trivia, because now all the home life stuff with the kids is on me on top of my summer courses and my full time job.

So, here is the deal I will continue to post polls on this post as frequently as I can and now I want to welcome you all to join in on the fun. Post your own who would win polls within this post. Leave them up for a week and close them out and see who the winner is! It can be anyone (as long as the admins are ok with that) as long as one side of the poll is DC related.

Now for the poll I will be posting was inspired by @Shadow_Ninja comment on the Rouges.

Who wins a Warworld style battle:
The Titans or The Rouges

• Titans
  • Rouges

0 voters

3 Likes

With Starfire and Raven as the big hitters the Rogues don’t stand much of a chance. Add Cyborg and Best Boy as medium hitters with Robin as a tactician to coordinate them all their toast.

PS I was highly disappointed as I misread your title as Warlord Polls @Mongul.The.Elder. :rofl:

4 Likes

Haha titans do seem to have the upper hand for sure, but captain cold is no dummy and with the potential of capturing some of those heavy hitters in the mirror dimension could be trouble. I haven’t read a ton of flash so not entirely sure how difficult that would be.

3 Likes

titans are more serious and more experienced. plus, they’ve trained with heroes who have beaten the rogues more times than i can count

3 Likes

My counter to that though is depending on the titans line up (like picture doesn’t have a kid flash) these rouges fight the fastest man alive and find ways to trick him into falling into traps

3 Likes

Battle of the Butlers who wins!

Alfred or Wintergreen!

Warworld rules only one man can come out of the arena alive. Who’s it going to be?

• Alfred
  • Wintergreen

0 voters

3 Likes

Haha…it’s almost like there’s competition here…

Classically trained butler, Former British special forces, Skilled in first aid, medical techniques and computer systems.

Alfred just seems like the cooler, wiser guy to me. He also knows Bruce Wayne. Which means he of course knows Batman, and who wouldn’t want to know Batman?

I’m also coming from a biased standpoint just because I know more about Alfred.

5 Likes

i was literally about to say this lol

3 Likes

Haha I figured not to many people know wintergreen that well.

Wintergreen is also British military MI5 and special air services. He has extensive military background and a great sharp shooter. So, he has the great hand to hand combat skills. They actually seem pretty comparable in terms of military background.

Hes the closest friend and mentor to Deathstroke.

4 Likes

So I finally have life calmed down to where I can return to posting polls! All of Warworld just cheered I can tell.

Let’s get to it!

First one back let’s go with robots! Why? I feel like it. So Robot man from the doom patrol vs Iron from the Metal men!

Who destroys who? Let me know in the poll and in the comments as well as your favorite story line maybe?

• Robotman
  • Iron

0 voters

2 Likes

Not much love for Iron in this one!

2 Likes

Iron is a hunk of metal, Robotman is a brain in a can screwed to a body by nuts and bolts.

All Iron has to do is rear back and assert himself and old Cliff is bouncing down the street.

2 Likes

Battle of the cats!

who wins a fight to the death?

Catman has stalemated Bronze Tiger in the past and led the secret six.
Catwoman is no slouch as well having trained with the likes of batman and wildcat.

cast your vote!

• Catman
  • Catwoman

0 voters

2 Likes

I prefer Catwoman, but there’s no way she’d win in a fight against Catman

2 Likes

also, where’s wildcat in this poll?

1 Like