Warworld Polls

He’s not I was just saying he trained Catwoman in boxing is all.

2 Likes

I know. I was making a joke lol

1 Like

Well Catwoman walks away with a win in this one!

Rather then a who would win for this next one I want to know what side you prefer or what one makes for a better story?. What force is strongest? Or overall what one do you prefer?:

The Rot
The Red
Or the Green

• The Rot
  • The Red
  • The Green

0 voters

Personally I like the red I’ve always enjoyed characters with animal based powers. That said after watching the Swamp Thing series I’ve grown to really enjoy when Swamp Thing shows up in movies or comics.

2 Likes

I prefer the red. Personally, Larfleeze and Dex-Starr are my favorite villains so this was easy. I’m counting orange as red because in order to get orange, red is used

2 Likes

The Rot is where it’s at. Cheer team green or red all you want, in the end we all end the same on The Rot

3 Likes

Happy anniversary @Mongul.The.Elder!

2 Likes

I just saw this THANK YOU! I ended up getting covid at the start of the month and was hospitalized for a few days in the middle of the month so I’m just now getting back into the grove of things.

3 Likes

Oh no that’s awful. I hope you’re feeling better now.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m getting better I got sent home on oxygen but I should be able to get off that within the next month.

2 Likes

No!!! Please get better!!! Why is it always the good people that get COVID?

Political opinion, unblur at your own risk: Except for Trump

2 Likes

Alight in the spirt of me trying to get back to normal its time for a Warworld poll!

In the left corner we have the imortal zombie who needs no food or drink. He has shows super strength and defended against the supernatural FRANKENSTIEN!

In the right corner we have the immortal man with a genius level intellect as well as expert level hand to hand combat. Has been shown at times to have enhanced strength and reflexes. I wouldn’t want to get on his bad side VANDAL SAVAGE!

vote below who would win in the fight of the immortals!

• Vandal Savage
  • Frankenstein

0 voters

2 Likes

Are you still doing the “Who’s your favorite” polls?

1 Like

I’m getting there I’m 29 so doctor said my lungs should heal up pretty well. Unfortunately it attacked my lungs pretty bad and caused a lot of scaring which will affect me in the long term.

2 Likes

Yeah I want to start that back up again I will most likely post one here in just a little bit after lunch.

2 Likes

alright

1 Like

And the winner is Vandal Savage! Poor Frank I liked that guy. Stay tuned for the next poll coming soon. The winner of the peoples favorite this week was “The Question” so it will be a fight against one of the greatest detectives.

2 Likes

In the left corner we have the peoples choice! The man you can’t stare in the eyes, The great detective, the one the only THE QUESTION!

In the right corner we have a man who would give two face a run for his money. The expert marksmen and grumpy cowboy JONAH HEX!

Who makes it out alive? both are great hand to hand combatants both are willing to go the distance. Hex has range but does the question make up for it with his supernatural abilities? You tell me!

• Jonah Hex
  • The Question (Vic Sage)

0 voters

2 Likes