🚨Warning: Spoilers!🚨Young Justice: Outsiders Ep. 7-9 Reaction Thread

When the clone of red arrow looked for the original red arrow I thought it was so cool that he did everything in his power to find him and he actually did

3 Likes

@wordice When they killed off a major character (Wally), you have people crying to get him back.

1 Like

Meant to post this yesterday morning but was too busy. My Youtube Channel Review of this weeks Episodes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ0Y7E0IR0E&feature=youtu.be

Great set of episodes. The Vandal Savage origin episode was a nice detour from the regular format, while still progressing the story. Savage very much needs the Justice League alive and acting like heroes (reason why the Light has not gone after the League members’ families). The episode with the three teams surprised me as I honestly thought there was a breakup of the different teams. YJ is one of the few shows that surprises (I pickup on things fairly quickly).

I agree with the theory on Halo = Mother Box (posted a separate thread about it).

2 Likes

Cooooollll😄

2 Likes

I love Forager lol he’s awesome. I’m dying to see Jason Todd pop up. More info on Damien please lol! The teams and the stories are coming together flawlessly and I love it!!

6 Likes

A little more semblance of time would be nice. Although it has been several years since the end of season two. I am still waiting on Wally West to make his return! Very happy Young Justice has returned. I can’t wait for additional episodes.

4 Likes

I loved the savage episode for explaining the lights intentions and exploring the mythos of the show
It was awesome to see lobo and Cassandra
But I’m a little dissatisfied with the fact that the resignation from the league was known by Diana

2 Likes

Young justice is better than ever, this is why I pay for this service.

7 Likes

I just finally got the service for myself and was blown away with the newest Sean of Young Justice. It’s almost as if the good people who brought us this series never took a breather.

6 Likes

But did you see the part about the BEAR!? :joy:

14 Likes

I’m really digging the new, more mature direction that the show’s taking. It works because we’ve literally grown with the characters. They really have this story planned out too. Like all these Easter eggs and teases at future events are making it hard to wait every week!

8 Likes

I just read the recap article. It was concise and I enjoyed it but I think the writer skipped (or forgot) a detail when discussing the Vandal Savage plotline. When the Starro armada was repelled, this would’ve been the 3rd time that Savage dealt with the creature. Wasn’t the 2nd time at the end of season 1? Wasn’t the creature mixed with magic and nanites to create the Starro tech used to control the Justice League?

2 Likes

Did anyone else notice that Doctor Fate is Vandal Savage’s son? and I can’t believe Ocean Master was going to kill all those kids.

8 Likes

Yes, the dead Starro that Savage defeated and dropped into the ocean is the same museum piece found in Atlantis and used to create the Starro tech. So Savage has known about Starro for centuries and knew that its mind-control powers would help in taking over the Justice League.

As for Savage’s family, I was surprised that Nabu (Doctor Fate) is Savage’s son. It adds another dimension as to why the Light wanted the Helmet of Fate (Nabu’s spirit) beyond the any strategic advantages gained. While family is not more important than the mission to Savage, it still holds importance to him. It also explains at best why Nabu is such a jerk.

I am curious to see if Doctor Fate is somehow a mole within the League, or if his father’ plans maintain order, whether Fate will betray the League and its allies. Fate likely knows something about his father’s aspirations, although the first time Savage and his group were called the Light did not take place until after Fate’s death.

Did anyone notice that Titans’ heroes’ Thunder and Lightning are also Savage’s sons in this universe (and survived the battle with Apokolips forces).

5 Likes

I kinda wish they hadn’t killed off Ocean Master but seeing Lobo do his thing again made me happy. Forager is easily my new favorite character!

3 Likes

I like how everything from the previous seasons continues on to this season of young justice

4 Likes

What a show. It almost makes these last five years worth the wait. Almost.

One thing that somewhat irks me, and this is kinda late, but can someone explain that change in character for black lightning? From that bald, justice leaguer in season 2 to suddenly growing hair and becoming best pals with Dick and Connor? I mean, I definitely prefer this character who very much resembles the Jefferson Pierce from the CW series Black Lightning… but this transformation seems very forced…nevertheless, love that guy.

LOVED the daycare clips, but that scene where Lynn Stewart-Pierce (Black Lightning’s ex) brings up Will Harper and Artemis getting together almost made me puke…bring back Wally ASAP pls :frowning:

8 Likes

LOL, Nobu is a jerk because Vandal Savage raised him. Yeah, that would explain it.

4 Likes

*Nabu

1 Like