🚨Warning: Spoilers!🚨Young Justice: Outsiders Ep. 4-6 Reaction Thread

If you’ve had a chance to watch the most recent episodes of Young Justice: Outsiders, you know that they were jam packed with crash #ships, cameos, and many major :sob:moments. And we just have to hear what you think!
Share all your spoiler-iffic thoughts below and let it all out!

12 Likes

I think everyone first of all has been waiting for Connor to propose. cough now cough if we cough can just cough get Wally back cough cough. But in my opinion personally it was nice seeing The Harper’s together with Dick and have jokes and stuff to laugh about, I dount ive ever laughed so much in a Y.J. episode so thanks for that :). And OML ITS JUST UHG IM SO GALD YOU GUYS BROUGHT IT BACK THIS WAS MY CHILDHOOD :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::joy::joy:. But I want to say more but I feel like I’m kinda wasting your time so… Imma leave it be here… But seriously. Thank you.:purple_heart:

5 Likes

Doubt*

Hahaha don’t let that other red head hear you say that! I freaking loved that whole chase scene, so much packed into it!
Say more say more say more!

6 Likes

I wish there was a little more to the proposal scene. It was so quick and nonchalant. But I guess that’s Superboy for ya…
I LOVED Private Security. Those van scenes were hilarious! And the end scene where they’re looking all superheroistic and awesome, but still under their breaths with the silly comments - too funny. LOL

5 Likes

You guys know I’m happy

5 Likes

Episode 4 was so funny and a good change.

8 Likes

Really enjoying this show, reminds me of the X-Men cartoon from the 90’s. The private Security episode was great, a stand-out. Good enough to go back and take a look at the first couple seasons

2 Likes

I need answers on the whole justice league thing, and where are Mal and Karen and lagan. What happened to them? And are they it are they not going to address the new characters ,spoiler and arrowette where they just there to walk off the team with Robin? and more info on the other girl ( I can’t remember her name),. Also are they going to address Wally I thought they where bringing him back from the speed force? And are they going to address Barbara becoming Oracle at all?

5 Likes

Jason Todd in the house

5 Likes

If you go and look at the credits, the guy at the end who looks mysteriously like Jason and is remembering the name Grayson? He is labeled the “Red Hooded Ninja” . Well, doesn’t that work out perfectly… I sense a foreshadowing about.

6 Likes

Excellent cartoon!!!

2 Likes

It was amazing! I was so happy to not only see Babs, but to see her in true comic book form. I love that we got a DickBabs moment and was Babs’ jacket a hint to her Arkham Knight wardrobe? I was like the only one to catch it.

5 Likes

Incase you were wondering these are the ships of these episodes:
Halon- Brion and Halo
DickBabs- Dick and Barbara
Bioger or Forship- Forager and Bio Ship

12 Likes

OK 2 easter eggs #1 red hooded ninja said Grayson that’s a giveaway for Jason &# 2 Talia walks out with a baby, Damian! And Barbara is finally with Dick .:+1:t4:

8 Likes

I loved all the Easter eggs, especially the hints at an ever expanding Batfamily. I feel like we need to talk more about it has been two years and Dick has clearly been using the Batman method of grieving over Wally’s death. He refused to admit that he still isn’t okay, which Will calls him out on. I really want a scene where we get to see Dick and the others actually deal with his death, even if it is a flashback. Also, can we talk about how Zatanna only gets to see her dad an hour a year. Poor girl has seen her dad less than a day since she was fourteen and now she is twenty/twenty-one.

4 Likes

Although there were many awesome and sad moments, one really calls out to me. While even Artemis has moved on from Wally’s death, poor Dick hasn’t. He’s lonely. He has all of his great friends, but his closest and best friend, the one he trained beside, fought beside, shared his secret I.D with, trusted to have his back, and related to, the one that he probably knew for like ten years is gone. Dick isn’t okay. He needs to admit it. Poor dude. I really do want to see a scene of the immediate aftermath of Wally’s death. You see two weeks later, but that isn’t the same. I want to see how Artemis, Dick, Kaldur, all of them grieved… in their own ways. Sorry this comment is suuuper long, I get carried away sometimes…

11 Likes

I’m just happy that we finally have Dick and Babs together in the YJ universe!

11 Likes

Does this mean they are going to start up a new Batman series and superman and wonder woman to loop this show together or are they gonna make use search every comic book to know what we missed loved they added the redhood and Damian will this show tie in with the animated movies

3 Likes

Bruh! I LOVED IT…THE HARPER’S Episode was full wicked fun and action…that episode had me cracking up​:joy::joy::joy::joy::skull:…I watched it twice…action was awesome!the HEROES without powers be the best to me…who love the 2 different poses in their security work uniform and then their ACTION gear! the HARPERS were mad funny cool!..it was well grounded…i love how DC keeps YJ OUTSIDERS real and down to earth…not gonna lie ZANTANNA and her dad had me feeling teary eyed…(that dam NABU​:imp:) …loved seeing the roster of new member teamups and how the old team as NIGHTWING and SUPERBOY have matured! GEO is a hothead! literally :joy::joy: …im feeling the NEW GOD FORINGER too! and i especially love how they reppin a mature hero such as BLACK LIGHTNING …he brings a ying yang to NIGHTWING and the new team…and that dam RHA AU GHUL henchman…bruh they got skillz…gotdam HALO head was 180​:worried:…freaked me out! AWESOME EPISODES!..who else cracked up at how lazy WOLF has gotten​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::skull:…DCHEROES4LIFE! caught some Easter eggs too…real slick DC! KEEP IT COMING! oh and nice marvel clap back​:joy::joy::blush::joy::skull:

6 Likes