🚨Warning: Spoilers!🚨Young Justice: Outsiders Ep. 4-6 Reaction Thread

I love the new episodes. I even love the references that we are getting from the YJ comics in these new episodes. It makes me glad that the writers are rewarding fans of the comics and putting in the Easter eggs in to make you want to read more. I mean how else were we to get to see Black Spider other than from the YJ comic run to know that he has had his run in with the YJ team before. I mean it was like the 2nd mission (though not a real mission).

2 Likes

I am loving it, but I just wonder how many times is Halo going to die and then resurrect herself through out the show

2 Likes

I am loving the new season! Especially the end of the last new episode with future Damian and with Jason Todd! Also, is there a bit of a budding romance with Brion and Halo?

6 Likes

Soooo much to love about the new eps. From new to old team members. If I had to choose my favorite moments it would have to be the last two two bat boys making an appearance, Dick and Bruce parallel (lol, you couldnt escape it afterall Grayson xD)

I have more favorites but I’d listed them this would be a hella long post.

1 Like

Is it just me or is hall getting resurrected by sphere ?

1 Like

That’s what I thought

1 Like

I love this season I love that Dick and Babs are together finally and how they’re showing his Dick misses Wally. And how can I forget THE ENDING TO EPISODE 6 JASON TODD!!! And Damian but I’m not a huge fan of him. I can’t wait for the next 3 episodes

5 Likes

I’m definitely loving how they’re taking on huge real world issues like human trafficking. Super excited to see where thisbdeason goes!

5 Likes

I ship Halo and Brion hard❗️

6 Likes

This may be my favorite animated series 2date! A really worthy addition 2 series like justice league. I didn’t watch the show prior 2 getting DCU app, but then i binged the seasons b4 seas 3 started. Wow, they did a good job! The character development is so impressive. My favorite thing is the representation in the updated characters as they are being introduced. To show that a team like this would be recruiting members from multiple ethnicities, cultures and beliefs around the world and even offworld is inspiring and would of course be part of the good example that such a team would be trying 2 set for the world. They make mistakes and they learn from them and they grow as individuals, team members and family. It’s terrific! I look forward 2 as many additional seasons of this show as DCU would make…

2 Likes

I LOVED the latest episodes! Brion and Violet are officially shipped. Hard core. The one thing I’m sad about is the fact that Damian’s only a baby :frowning: that means dick will be in his thirties by the time Damian becomes Robin. I wanted Damian to be like seven or eight, so he could become Robin in season four. But, I’m sure the writers have something up their sleeves :slight_smile: Violet’s snapped neck made me want to hurl… that was disturbing, but also a nice change of pace. American cartoons are either stupid or made for kids. This show is made for 22 year olds like me and I love it.

2 Likes

Is anyone else excited about the assassin at Ra’s Al Ghul’s that said “Grayson.” I’m saying that he’s Jason Todd after his resurrection. So stoked to see if that’s who he is.

5 Likes

I love this season so much so far, it feels great to have Young Justice back! I think Private Security is my favorite episode thus far, its was so funny but also the acknowledgment that Dick misses Wally makes me hopeful that he’ll be back soon. The end of episode 6 caught me off-guard but I am definitely happy that who I can assume are Jason and Damian are finally getting screen time, I’m excited to see how it plays out :-)!

2 Likes

Dick and Barbara are in love and are a couple :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

All I want to know is what’s going on with wolf he’s been resting a lot lately

6 Likes

Nightwing fans: GRAYbats!! GRAYbats!! GRAYBats!!
Oracle fans: GrayBATS!! GrayBATS!!GrayBATS!!
Young Justice writers: GRAYBATS!! GRAYBATS!! GRAYBATS!!

Seriously, love the scenes with these two. Not sure why Oracle is a bat secret but maybe the batfamily is keepingup the impression that Batgirl is dead? I don’t know, but I am really glad that we get to see Graybats in Young Justice

6 Likes

This season is turning into an amazing addition to the series as a whole I personally cannot wait for the next 3 episodes who is the assassin that reconizes Grayson ? Will they find the princess ? Who is the new leader of the leage of shadows ? Also wanted to say I’m really feeling both impulse and blue beetles new suit designs.

2 Likes

I worry about Wulf 2. Halo should use her purple ray power if she can…

2 Likes

I think the assassin that recognizes Grayson is Jason Todd. They hold he was dead in season 2 and since Tim is the current Robin that would make sense. Also Raz said something like “it appears your memories are coming back”. Anyway I would be stoked to see the red hood on the show!

9 Likes

The Longbow Security was awesome, funny and fan-appealing.
Red Hooded Ninja, I hope it is not a Red Herring, but a Red Hood
Damian is very young for a future team-up with Grayson and Drake.
The Barbara -Oracle transition I suspect will be revealed in the tie-in comics. Psimon had her captive in them.
Ma’aalefa’kk (or however it’s spelled), great. There hasn’t been a real Martian Manhunter villain in the show yet.

3 Likes