Warm-Up Sketches

*Getting back into the race with Black Flash!

Hey Everyone,

I’m trying to get back in the habit of doing some quick warmup sketches before I start working on commissions and such. Hope you enjoy them :grin:

Cheers!

54 Likes

Your warmups make my warmups look like tissue paper.

10 Likes

That’s fantastic work with shadows!

7 Likes

I’m sure your warmups are just fine :blush:

5 Likes

Thanks! I’m trying to get ready for when I can start exhibiting at cons again.

8 Likes

That’s so exciting! Wishing you much luck!

5 Likes

5 Likes

This looks so fantastic :smile:

5 Likes

Very awesome

5 Likes

Wow! :star_struck: This is a warm up? My warm ups are sad scribbles.
Great texture in this one. Kind of looks like The Thinker…without the fist to the chin.
Batman is contemplating something?

4 Likes

Thank you! Isn’t he always thinking :thinking: about the next mission :grin:. He just can’t get out of work mode lol.

I’ll bet your warmups are just fine!

3 Likes

@Aegiey, thank you very much!

@NYJt3, thanks! :grin:

3 Likes

Warm up sketches! That’s a piece of art damnit

3 Likes

Lol Thank you! I’m trying to treat these warm ups like a sketch I’d do at a con. Quick but effective :grin:

2 Likes

Your warm ups deserve to be official art. Once again I can’t say how much I absolutely adore your style. It fits all of these DC characters so well. Especially this shadowing on Batman, it truly makes him look like an intimidating Dark Knight.

4 Likes

This is really cool! I love the use of color with the blue and black. Hopefully we get to see some more of these in the future??

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: this is cool, and it’s really hard to comment on all your art.

3 Likes

@Broken-Knight, thank you— I really appreciate that. Definitely wanted to make sure he stayed in the shadows :grin:

@PigParty, thanks! I’m going to adding to this thread of warm ups, so you’ll def get to see more.

@AnonymousHQ, thank you! It really is hard to comment to working on various commissions. These warm ups are helping me start the work day off right before I dive into them.

5 Likes

that is a pretty dope firestorm!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes