Warm-Up Sketches

You need to do a Wonder Woman Warm up! :point_left:

2 Likes

Sounds good to me—she’ll be my next one :grin:

2 Likes

Nice work :+1: @EasternShoreSpeedster, I do this a lot in my sketch pad.

2 Likes

Thanks! You should post some yours sometime

2 Likes

I’m crying these are so beautiful and they’re just warmups.

4 Likes

Thank you :grin:

2 Likes

I post all my work , anything dc related also gets posted here. I just did a quick Batman red rain & catwoman you should check out. I also do the dc babies and a bunch of other , lol :joy:.

3 Likes

The Flash is awesome I’m kinda speechless on it that’s hard to do! @EasternShoreSpeedster they are all epic really great job!

2 Likes

I swear, even your warm-ups are phenomenal! You would be right at home working for DC Comics.
-M

3 Likes

Wow, your drawing is amazing, I always enjoy looking at fans artwork, hope you’ll draw more.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you! That would definitely be an amazing honor! I wouldn’t even mind just doing some cover art :grin:

1 Like

Thank you :grin: I definitely will!

2 Likes

Here ya go, I drew Diana for the warm today :grin:

1 Like

@EasternShoreSpeedster,
Fantastic. That is an intense stare. She is about to unleash some fury!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :grin: she definitely is! Thanks for the suggestion

1 Like

Just noticed the new ones. Very awesome

3 Likes

It’s so fun to watch this thread grow - quite busy these days @EasternShoreSpeedster!

I absolutely love the Batman piece (complete understatement - I’m obsessed). The blue and sketchy lines on the cowl are phenomenal. His mask is so expressive with that awesome eye shape and dark shadowing.

I’m not super familiar with Firestorm, but the line work, shapes, and coloration remind me of Greek artistry. It’s a total standout and I’d love to see more of this style where it makes sense.

Great job - thank you for continuing to share with the Community!

3 Likes

Thanks you so much!

2 Likes

Lol trying to stay busy :grin: I’ve come into a variety of commissions and doing these sketches before I start working on them helps pump me up to work.

Thank you for the wonderful compliments I appreciate them! It’s great to be apart of this community!

2 Likes

You are most welcome @EasternShoreSpeedster. :blush: Keep up the great work!

2 Likes