Walmart exclusive DC Collectibles Batman: Black and White mini-figures.

I’m up to four Dick Sprang Batmans now. By the way would it be Batmans or Batmen?

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think I have all, but one left to score the set! Wish me luck! I need to accomplish some goals first. Gotta have a reason to reward myself with little batmen in silver bags! :hugs:

2 Likes

I love these figures!! I’ve had pretty decent luck so far with them. I think my favorites are the Darwyn Cooke one and the Frank Quietly one so far. That Dick Sprang one looks awesome too, but I’ll have to wait for fate to allow me to get it lol.

2 Likes

I now have 5/6
(Missing Gleason)

2 Likes

HaruTheCatGirl that’s the same figure I’m missing.

2 Likes

I have all but Amanda’s.

1 Like

I legit can’t find these or the 100 page giants in my local Walmarts and it’s killing me.

2 Likes

It’s the Gleason I need too! Where are you?..

1 Like

Would anyone be interested in a trade ? I’d love to have an Amanda Conner if someone would like to trade for a Jason Fabok

If I understood correctly, these will also be released as a set in comic stores with a bonus figure? I didn’t see this in the comments, so apologies if this has been answered already.

I notated that plan of release in my OP but emphasis on other ways to procure these never hurts either :slight_smile:

Especially since the box set approach is most likely cheaper in the long run, depending on how many blind bags one would buy.

If the box set would have been available when I first saw the blind bag versions, I would have bought the box set and never worried about the bagged figures. I haven’t bought one in two weeks because I’m at a point where I’m like do I want to waste $5 and the answer has been no because the last three or four I’ve bought have been duplicates.

I don’t remember when that set (which is exclusive to the online and direct markets) comes out, but I agree with you.

Other people are too, judging by how I’m seeing the B&W figures pile up at two Walmarts I frequent.