Walmart exclusive DC Collectibles Batman: Black and White mini-figures.

I bought 2 and both were Darwyn Cooke :frowning:

3 Likes

@Haru, sorry to hear that. Dupes stink.

I got the Sprang Bats at a different store than the one I got the others at. Looked like a full box, mine was in the front. Compared to the Quitely Batman, he has some heft.

Now that I’ve half (how much? “Uh, half.”) the set, I’m thinking of finishing it.

Just when I thought I was out…

3 Likes

Finally found them at my Wal Mart & got 3 originals & 2 dupes. Do I keep on till the sets complete @Vroom? Whatcha gonna do? :thinking:

2 Likes

TaDa!

IMG-20190301-115536.jpg

2 Likes

@toonatonian, I’d say pull out if getting dupes is frustrating.

But…I did that, then got pulled back in. I like to set a good example so don’t necessarily go by what I did.

Just do what your heart tells you =)

2 Likes

Congrats @toonatonia !!! Having Bat Twins us a special event.

Nice photo, these chaps look sharp!!!

2 Likes

I now have 4/6

1 Like

@Haru Do you have the Fabok and/or Gleason Batmen?

2 Likes

Gleason and Quitely are the ones I’m missing. I have a Fabok though.

1 Like

I got the Jason Fabok on my first try.

1 Like

:hugs:Ha! Hooray! Scored a Cooke! All is Right in the World now. :hugs:

1 Like

I got my third Jason Gabon Bats yesterday. I also need the Gleason and Quitely Bats.

Gotta love that Fabok to Gabon auto correction.

I came this close to picking up a couple more of these last night. But I held off and saved the ten bones.

I’m glad others have picked up this line and are enjoying it too =)

The bad thing for me is I only need two figures to complete the set but at the same time the last three I’ve bought have been the same fig and that makes me question buying more. I’m probably done buying more than one a week and buying more than one at a time is more than likely over.

1 Like

I got the Frank Quitely Bats tonight. I only bought it because I felt for the smallest silhouette and found it. Now I’m down to one figure to find and I expect to get doubles, triples and upset because my OCD self can’t stop with only one fig left.

1 Like

Glad you got the Quitely Batman. I hope you can get your last one without duplicates.

This is why with the subsequent series DC Collectibles should put a letter or number on the bag that differentiates who’s who inside. Fans can easily get the product they want and avoid duplicates.

It works beautifully with the single bag Imaginext DC figures. Those are made by Mattel (a company that’s a bit bigger than DCC), sold in several different chains and are currently on their sixth assortment. If it works for them, it can easily work for DC Collectibles.

1 Like

Got 2 more Faboks, I am not lucky.

1 Like

You got Fabok’s akin to my getting Quitely’s.

Try, try again. Or save the scratch.

1 Like

I just got two Dick Sprangs, I did exactly what I said I wasn’t gonna do and bought two at the same time again. I actually came up with a joke I was gonna post if I got another Fabok.

1 Like