Walk, Don't Run, to the Nearest Doom Patrol Teaser!

It was awesome

1 Like

@Darkwing_drunk, no, Alan Tudyk will be playing a villain in Doom Patrol. Someone else may have worn the Negative Man costume in Titans but they dubbed in Matt Bomer’s voice. The only visible change in the main cast between Titans and Doom Patrol will be Timothy Dalton.

3 Likes

Oh yeah I don’t know how I read Mr. Nobody as negative man.

1 Like

I’m curious about the main story and subplots. Will they secretly be on wierd cases and run into Mr. Nobody or will he found out about the Doom Patrol family and do something personal to them to draw me out of the house?

3 Likes

I think someone actually needs to explain DC’s use of Cyborg putting him on any team that needs diversity—as long as it’s not the team he actually belongs to.

5 Likes

Cannot wait until February.

2 Likes

Are they going to explain the characters this time? Will they complete a story arch? Are they going to spoon feed us each episode? Do they have a villain? Will this just be a trailer for some other show? Or is this just another in a long line of DC failures…like Ttitans?

1 Like

If you think Titans has been a failure, i dont even want to know what kind of kool aid you’ve been drinking. Im guessing it’s “Waaaah, Titans should just be exactly like the cartoon” flavor, in which case, grow up.

That being said, the only thing that bothers me so far about DP is that Robot Man’s mouth doesn’t move, and Cyborg looks like he’s wearing a Cyborg halloween costume. I get that they don’t have the budget of the big movies, but a cosplay artist could get a moving jaw on that 'bot, no question.

Otherwise, I’m excited to dig into thia show and learn about the Doom Patrol. Maybe I’ve got a new favorite team of misfits to fall in love with, who knows?

6 Likes

I’m so excited for this show. I loved what we were able to see in Titans! . I really love this family dynamic their going for.

2 Likes

I am so excited for doom patrol!!!

2 Likes

Titans was a great show also can’t wait for this show.

@happy It has nothing to do with the look of titans. They all look pretty cool to me. I didn’t like how poorly crafted the story was. Just ask yourself. What was story about? Is it a complete story arch? Was each character well developed? Did you care about them? Or did they feel like hollow props. Who is the antagonist? What motivated him or her? Was the problem resolved? This story stuffed in so many unnecessary characters the writers forgot to include a villain. The writers also forced in so many characters from other shows that they forgot to develop the characters on this show. There was no antagonist. The problem wasn’t resolved. If the point was to bring the Titans together as a team. Why aren’t the Titans together as a team? Like I sead before This felt more like a trailer for upcoming DC shows. Not a story about the Titans.

The Titans finale gave me the chills and the hank and dawn episode was one of my favorite television episodes ever. So pumped for Doom Patrol and Cyborg!

1 Like

Doom Patrol looks amazing. I’m so happy Crazy Jane is in it & what a bonus that it’s Diane Guerrero. She’s one of my favorite characters on orange is the new black & she’s so beautiful. Cast looks amazing Cyborgs in it too, wow! These upcoming shows are going to be incredible!!! YJ3 just around the corner, Stargirl, Swamp Thing, Harley Quinn etc etc. beyond excited!!

1 Like