Walk, Don't Run, to the Nearest Doom Patrol Teaser!

The song choice gave me chills because of insidious

5 Likes

runs trips and enjoys every minute

4 Likes

Loved the creative teaser. Happy holidays to the awkward family, and merry Christmas. As one who was unfamiliar with the Doom patrol, I enjoyed the introduction on the titans episode. I am eagerly awaiting what they have in store in February.

10 Likes

The Character Posters are straight boss!!

4 Likes

I’m confused because since when was cyborg in the doom patrol and he is on way to many superhero teams

3 Likes

Super excited for this!!

1 Like

Cannot wait until 2-15. My hope is that they bump into the Metal Men

1 Like

Cannot wait until 2-15. My hope is that they bump into the Metal Men

5 Likes

I’m so happy to hear about the release date. I love it! More content please. I’m already excited for Swamp Thing & Stargirl too, especially with all the casting news. I hope to hear more & new content by Summer time.

1 Like

Why does cyborg look better here than justice league? EXPLAIN!!!

2 Likes

Based on this teaser, I think this show is going to be the best thing I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

I wasn’t a huge Titans fan, but I loved the episode about the Doom Patrol. I don’t know why DC film and tv refuses to put Cyborg in the team he belongs in, but if the show captures the Tim Burton feel of the Titans episode, it will be amazing.

2 Likes

my excitement knows no bounds. Such an incredible cast, and the costumes are perfect!

2 Likes

Why are all the characters played by different actors as compared in the Titans episodes? Just wondering!

Not looking forward to seeing anymore of Chief, but will love seeing more of everyone else. Including Cyborg, which is usually a miss of a character for me.

@michaeldoneghy.67966 The only actor that’s different from Titans as far as I know is the Chief. I know Elasti-Woman looks a little different but it’s still April Bowlby playing her. I do think it’s a little weird that the actor for the Chief looks THAT different though but I’ll get over that once the show starts.

3 Likes

Can somebody,please tell me , why cyborg is in doom Patrol?

1 Like

How are we suppose to know and why not? It could be an interesting story and may even lead to him in Titans season 2.

This isn’t the comics continuity. So just let it play out

1 Like

I actually love this casting. havent seen this guy in a while. loved him in the mummy!

1 Like

I beleive Alan Tudyk was Negative Man in Titans