Walk, Don't Run, to the Nearest Doom Patrol Teaser!

It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for- our first glance at Doom Patrol, due out February 15th! Watch it now under Sneak Peeks on DC Universe, or on an internet near you!

Link for your following pleasure:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/watch/doom-patrol-awkward-family-photo/4adc71f9-4230-4d63-9de4-36b116e8fed0

36 Likes

Xmas came early today! Titans finale was awesome. That post credit was best ever , I was totally geeking out. And now a priceless doompatrol trailer. I’m not sure what to think about cyborg though… it made me laugh in a good way…I think.

8 Likes

I am psyched! I love the concept.

8 Likes

I know right I use to hate dc but know I can’t get enough I was a marvel fan still am tho

5 Likes

This is going to be epic!!!

6 Likes

Full confidence in the show runners after Titans. This will be awild ride :grin:

8 Likes

Ha that’s awesome!

5 Likes

I can’t wait till the Doom Patrol! I really enjoy the episode they were in on Titans!:grinning:

6 Likes

Nice

5 Likes

That’s beautiful!!!

5 Likes

Noice! A frosty tall one to the person in Marketing that thought music from Tiny Tim would pair well with the Doom Patrol. Two tastes that pair quite well together.

8 Likes

WHAT

4 Likes

I love the part when robotman says “Am I the only one that ends up with red eye ?”

9 Likes

Cyborg?

5 Likes

As long as the finale is better than Titans’ finale, I’m in.

3 Likes

So, is Timothy Dalton the new Chief?

3 Likes

Yep, he is indeed.

5 Likes

I like the contrast where Titans was a slow building origins season while Doom Patrol have already been a family for a while. They have new members but the rest was already established in a single Titans episode and so the focus can now be on enemies and their place in the universe set up by Titans

9 Likes

Cant wait. Hope it can keep up the the momentum set by Titans.

4 Likes

Loved the creativity of the sneak peek.

Surprised to see Cyborg in the Doom Patrol (we all know he’s a Titan), but at least he’s not in the Justice League.

4 Likes