WAL -Fri Jun 12 10PM EST - 7PM PST BTAS Demons Quest parts 1 & 2

I adored Talia. Ive yet to read Morrison’s run, but it sounds like she’s gone kinda batsh*t in the last few decades.

2 Likes

I’ve had some mornings like that.

3 Likes

Look at him… splashin’ ashore like the diva merman he is

2 Likes

l HAVE A CONDITION

1 Like

They’ve tried to redeem her a little in recent years, but she’s definitely more on the villain side of things nowadays.

3 Likes

And we will begin the next episode at 10:30 est/7:30 pst

2 Likes

Part II will answer that important question: is Batman now stuck with two constantly laughing villains?

2 Likes

So many questions, but I’m not gonna spoil myself. Well, anymore than I have already by reading threads around here.

3 Likes

I don’t know if @AlexanderKnox will do the plugging, but the Renegade Robins group has been reading through the Morrison era, at least the issues involving Damian.

3 Likes

Will the marriage be consummated? Does Ubu really collect ceramic unicorns??

3 Likes

Just one question before you read Morrison’s run: how familiar are you with Man-Bat?

Spoilers: Ubu does collect ceramic unicorns.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Everyone’s got a hobby.

2 Likes

3 minutes til the start of episode 61.

From the comics, practically zilch. I’ve seen him, or extended family, pop in issues of Dixon’s Nightwing, but that’s about it. I’ve seen him in other media, though.

Right now, Im about midway through 2004 and working chronologically through different titles.

Edit: Hm. Not just Nightwing, now that I’m thinking about it. I think some of those stories crossed over into other titles.

2 Likes

2 minutes andcounting

1 min

1 Like

Okay, Man-Bat’s first appearance was covered by World of Bats here:

And then the read-along for Batman & Son is right here:

3 Likes

Start Episode 61, The Demon’s Quest part 2

1 Like

If I ever say I’m tired of this intro, assume I have been replaced by a lizard person.

3 Likes