:0_round_robin: VOTING CLOSED! Round Robin: Round II :0_round_robin:

Where’s the instagram vote for the Superman vs Suicide Squad? Don’t see it on stories.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m not sure what’s up with the Instagram team.

5 Likes

Ok, so this is what I think…how about DC just send me a copy of All the stories, I’ll read them, and then make my educated poll vote. :sunglasses::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I AGREE!!

4 Likes

The robin cover looks great

6 Likes

I am conflicted on which one I want to win overall, but in the end I’m for Zatanna on the grounds that she’s my second favourite. …My first favourite is Black Canary.

5 Likes

Why no Lobo/Animal Man? :cry:

4 Likes

YOU, I LIKE YOU!

3 Likes

First of all I think it is really really awesome DC is allowing the community to count in the voting!! Second thing, has it been determined if this will be a print series or a digital series?

5 Likes

I wasn’t aware they were doing this on twitter too, I’d first seen it on Insta. Sounds like twitter is a lot closer than the insta polls? Idk I wouldn’t really trust twitter results as some mentioned here before it’s likely tons of spam entries.
How are the votes being tallied? Is one social media platform being more heavily weighted than the others?
Regardless tho, I think this was a great idea on DCs part, even if just to see what people are interested in and for involving fans a little more :metal:

3 Likes

Hello,

this is my first post on the forum. I have to point out that English is not my mother tongue. So don’t be surprised if I should make mistakes :wink:.

Sometimes I feel that a lot of companies don’t listen to their customers. So I am very happy that DC is actively involving its customers in deciding which comic should be published.

It’s a win-win situation. The customers get the opportunity to get actively involved and to receive the comic the majority wants. On the other hand, DC can expect that the published comic will be a sales success, as a majority of the potential customers has spoken out in favor of it. At the same time, actions like this serve to increase customer loyalty.

So I hope that the campaign is a success and will be repeated many times in the future.

15 Likes

Welcome to the Community :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome we look forward to hearing from you, don’t worry about the mistakes, English is my mother tongue, and I make them all the time.

4 Likes

Hey Michael! Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

As far as I can tell, your English is fantastic! Don’t worry about mistakes.

I hope to see some more Round Robin events in the future too. This one has brought in so many new faces to the community!

5 Likes

English is my native language and somehow you speak it better than I do! Welcome @michael_pfeiffer.73765!

5 Likes

They are up right now

4 Likes

Welcome @michael_pfeiffer.73765 . We’ll said, I couldn’t agree more.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

3 Likes

What happens if there’s a tie?

4 Likes

That’s a really good question, Jurisdiction… :open_mouth:

There won’t be >:]

Seriously though, I would imagine that if there was actually a tie, we might get a crazy surprise like getting both of them! Buuut hold your horses, friend. Hold them with your hopes and dreams and keep them close so that we can get Robins aaand Superman & Lois :eyes:

5 Likes