:0_round_robin: VOTING CLOSED! Round Robin: Round II :0_round_robin:

They are getting a whole movie soon don’t worry

6 Likes

The Instagram poles are making all the difference and we are seeing a bigger gaps where as the poles on Twitter and gear are more even.

7 Likes

The title that I am looking forward to the most is the Robins. I wish that Tim Drake would get his own title again. I am glad that he will at least get a storyline in Batman: Urban Legends #4

7 Likes

I felt the same way. I thought that the two strongest titles (JLQ and Robins) were coupled together in the first bracket. I could not agree more about Tim Drake

6 Likes

I completely agree about Kyle appearing regularly in a book

7 Likes

I agree with you about relaunching the Adventure Comic title. If DC does resurrect the title, I hope that they resume with the old number system. I think that GL Kyle should be main feature of the book

6 Likes

Super disappointed that JLQ lost, but I can’t say I’m surprised :pensive:

Really hoping to see Jessie Quick pick up speed in the next few rounds! It’s been so long since she’s been featured in something, and I love the whole Flash Family, so I will always pick up a Flash book. Plus that creative team!

5 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

I’m super excited for Urban Legends #4 too! :batman:

7 Likes

all the best titles were defeated in the twitter round. this was a terrible way to decide this. thanks for showing us all the cool ideas we won’t get to read now

7 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the community.

Thanks for the feedback! I’m a big advocate for the ‘never say never’ kinda thinking. There’s always the chance that another series could be created if there’s enough hype and noise made about it.

There’s also the chance that DC could run the event again as this one is proving to be quite successful with a huge amount of interaction on it.

DC once digitized a Joker comic from the fan-owned Xeroxed pages of the initial draft for it, so I’d like to think that anything can happen!

7 Likes

Zatanna And The King Of Nightmares because well anything Zatanna and Robins and Suicide Squad Seven because I mostly stick to Batman/Harley and I like both artists on those titles.

5 Likes

what joker comic was that?

4 Likes

First of all… this is incredible! I seriously can’t believe we’re doing this! Just when I think I can’t love you more DC, you somehow prove me wrong. Second, these are some insanely close polls! I absolutely cannot wait to see what comes out on top!

8 Likes

we are?!

Who’s Crush? I’ve never heard of him/her…

4 Likes

Nevermind! The almighty Google has answered my situation.

5 Likes

Lobo’s daughter from Teen Titans: Rebirth

5 Likes

All of the concept art looks really amazing, which just makes me wish that more of these series were being developed. But I had to vote for Robins because that’s a title I have wanted since forever. There’s just something cute about a band of brother heroes running around . . . it’s just fun. There’s bound to be a lot of rivalry and camaraderie . . . I wonder if Jason & Damian would team up against Tim & Dick and Stephanie, or if she would side with Damian and Jason. Or will they all turn on Dick? It just screams a fun title.

Blue Beetle too. The artwork for that book is sick. Jaime needs love, so I hope that they won’t abandon his story, maybe as a miniseries or something. It would be cool.

6 Likes

I am also just incredibly excited about the idea of the Robins personality conflicts and adventures! But yeah - so many of these titles just look and sound amazing!

7 Likes

The fact that so many of these polls have such a close margin as to who is going to win, makes this exciting and my desire to read these comics is even higher. Nice job DC.

6 Likes

One of my favorite things about this tournament is how close some of the match-ups are! It’s awesome to see some love for the titles that may be a bit less mainstream than say Robins is. :smiley:

5 Likes