:0_round_robin: VOTING CLOSED! Round Robin: Round II :0_round_robin:

damn straight!

6 Likes

Lol! Good one :joy: did you enjoy the first movie?

6 Likes

Anyway, now that JLQ is out, we all know what book is gonna win this. Congratulations, Robins team.

12 Likes

All I know is Frank Gogol is going to blow a gasket is Animal Man doesnā€™t win this contest!!! #saveanimalman

7 Likes

the first movie was so much fun, but Iā€™m betting this next one is going to KILL it. Canā€™t wait! Bring on John Cena!

6 Likes

This one does look even more fun so hereā€™s to hoping!

Out of the characters in the SQ cover art above, which one is your fav?

5 Likes

Would it help if I mentioned that it looks like Suicide Squad Seven will have the likes of Zackary Zatara, Zeeā€™s annoying younger cousin:

And El Gaucho, the Batman of Argentina:

10 Likes

Robin just more popular and personally I think Robins sounds dope a new Lobo comic is definitely needed

8 Likes

Losing Son of Creeper hurts and then some votes are easy are others are divided by either pain because I canā€™t choose between the two or which do I care about the least. That last vote tried to break me.

5 Likes

Wow! All these creative teams are super exciting. What a reveal!

But Iā€™m still Zatanna all the way but now I also have to throw in my Zatanna hat in the ring of the Main Man and hope they can beat the Robinsā€¦TOO MANY CHOICES

7 Likes

ā€œI find the scenery in Brazilā€¦ distractingā€ LOL! Giving me more to think about but Iā€™m still on the fence!

6 Likes

Please, I need more Green Lantern. One book is not nearly enough.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s Zachary Zatara!!! Suicide Squad Seven has to win!!!

6 Likes

Ok so these are my picks for this round:

Green Lanterns vs. Zatanna
Itā€™s a tough one because these two wereā€™nt my picks for the first round, but I think Iā€™m gonna go with Zatanna

Lobo/Animal Man vs. Robins
Last round I didnā€™t vote in the JLQ vs Robins round because I couldnā€™t choose, and said that whoever wins between them- Iā€™ll have their back for the rest of the voting. Robins won, so my vote goes to the batboys! Besides, Iā€™m not a big fan of Lobo soā€¦

Blue Beetle vs. Jesse Quick
Both sound good but Iā€™m gonna go with Jesse!

Superman and Lois vs. Suicide Squad Seven
Tough one again! Iā€™m a Harley Quinn stan, but the Superman story sounds really good! In the end I voted for Superman. Sorry Harley!

8 Likes

Sin Grace should be doing JLQ the way his IceMan run went it wouldā€™ve went perfectly.

5 Likes

I think itā€™s all gonna come down to Robins vs Superman/Lois in the end with Robins taking the win (but I hope Iā€™m wrong, that Zatanna book sounds really interesting!)

Bummed about no super pets, though :dog2:

4 Likes

Hope Ambush Bug gets picked up down the line. We need more meta storytelling in the DCU!

Although Let Them Live! is a nice consolation prize.

:00_dc_2016:

7 Likes

I had the same picks as you! I think Robins will end up winning, but Iā€™d love to see the Zatanna series become a reality!

5 Likes

And El Dorado! Itā€™s like this book was made for me to enjoy!

5 Likes

Come on Robins! Need me some
more Jason Todd and Damien.

7 Likes