:0_round_robin: VOTING CLOSED! Round Robin: Round III :0_round_robin:

Voting for Round III is Now Closed- Stay Tuned 2021-05-19T07:00:00Z For Results!

For entire pages of the Round III winners, lively discussion, and a full breakdown of everything #round-robin, visit Your Complete Guide to DC’s 2021 Round Robin Brackets. There, you can check out the full pitches of each campaign, the creative teams assigned, full schedule details, all the sneak peeks so far, and much more to help you decide your vote!

And now, for the next exciting installment of …

:batparrot: ROUND ROBIN! :batparrot:

• Green Lanterns: Underworld on Fire
  • Robins

0 voters

• Blue Beetle: Graduation Day
  • Suicide Squad Seven

0 voters

What do you think of the concept art? Who are your favorite creative teams? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

38 Likes

If Suicide Squad 7 doesn’t win, I’m going back to Roblox!

16 Likes

Who’s with me?!

pls

9 Likes

(I don’t enjoy Roblox)

14 Likes

exactly! that’s why suicide squad seven needs to win!

10 Likes

I think we all need another GL book or another Squad book.

16 Likes

I didn’t need incentive to vote for Blue Beetle, but OK.

:grin:

15 Likes

I’ll put it this way, if Robins wins the whole competition, I will chuck my laptop out the window.

11 Likes

I voted for Robins, but the Green Lantern fandom is organizing HARD to beat it and honestly I just respect the hustle.

Also, Blue Beetle looks a lot more interesting to me right now.

29 Likes

I don’t know what Roblox is or how it is relevant to comics, but I maintain my stance that Jaime Reyes should never mature, and that is why Suicide Squad Seven needs to win. If Jaime grows up, he’s “just another Beetle” and doesn’t have the teen angst that makes him unique.

9 Likes

10 Likes

ROBINS FOR THE WIN!!!
(Although DC should really make the others too, I’m still sad JLQ lost)

21 Likes

I’m here with you, friend. Robins and Beetle!

12 Likes

I want Robin’s to win but currently it’s a 50 50 for me on that and Blue Beetle. Instead of an all Robin’s series they should just do individual series for each of those Robin’s I think. But I’m still not sure if i want Blhe Beetle or Robin’s more rn

8 Likes

There’s already like 800 comics about the Bat-Family! Why do we need more?! All the would-be new characters have been eliminated! Robins will just make it harder for DC to bring the focus onto characters that don’t have relations with Batman!

12 Likes

Robins and SS7 have the most potential

15 Likes

Definitely Robins!

13 Likes

GL and BB for the W

12 Likes

I may or may not have been meaning to say Blue Beetle this entire time…

6 Likes

:point_up:

12 Likes