:0_round_robin: VOTING CLOSED! Round Robin: Round III :0_round_robin:

I get that you’re not interested, but I don’t think it’s very cool to say that no one should be interested.

8 Likes

I am so wanting a Robins comic where it is like all the Robins airing grievances like the Familiars from What We Do In The Shadows. Lots of humor potential.

20 Likes

It’s disappointing to see people rooting for Jaime over the Suicide Squad book. I’m a big Zachary Zatara fan and I watched Super Friends as a kid so it was cool seeing El Dorado in the book. Maybe Green Lantern will win at least.

11 Likes

SS7 looks better and better every time. Can anyone recognize who they are? Obviously Harley, and then El Gaucho from Batman Inc. But I don’t recognize the others.

Either way, I’m all in on SS7. And Green Lanterns. Kyle needs some spotlight back and honestly we can have a Robin series anytime. I’d rather see some characters who don’t usually get a chance for their own series. And yeah, the Robin story looks very interetsing and I do love all of them. But I’d rather see SS7 or Green Lantern.

10 Likes

@millernumber1 I’m not trying to make other people’s opinions invalid, nor am I trying to say that no one should be interested, I was simply trying to explain my opinion on Robins. I’m sorry if it came off as me trying to undermine other people’s opinions. It was not my intention.

7 Likes

I picked robins and Blue, though really I am fine with any of them, my fav’s are already eliminated.

6 Likes

Yeah. I still think Lobo/Animal Man should’ve won lol

4 Likes

Yeah, it kinda sucks that we will only get one of these titles. I liked the premise of JLQ and some of the other proposed stories.

10 Likes

Read the previews and they all look so great. Man really they all come at some point.

I choose robins over GL. My bat bias and the way the story set up has me really interesting. Also really liking the art.

And SS7. BB look great but the unique SS roster has me really interested in it.

6 Likes

I’m so excited for these :hugs:

4 Likes

I’m so glad to see Steph getting the credit she deserves as a Robin! If I can’t have my queer representation at least I have a shot at some good ol’ found family content (I say as though Tim Drake and Dick Grayson weren’t already my comfort characters)

4 Likes

I’m definitely voting for Robins but I can’t decide on Blue Beetle or Suicide Squad.

4 Likes

I voted blue beetle :flushed: although I might change it

4 Likes

Robins & SS7

I just have no interest in the other titles.

6 Likes

My favourites are on the same side of the bracket​:worried:. I voted Green Lantern but if Robins wins I’ll be cool with it.
But I really think all four tittles are deserving of being published and I hope DC gives them a chance ( and a few others that were beaten on other rounds ).

6 Likes

I hope BLUE wins there’s too many suicide squad and bat family comics…

5 Likes

Sorry. You must have meant Suicide Squad books in genera, not only the current one. My bad.

5 Likes

I think it’s over for blue beetle already but I’m still gonna vote for him

5 Likes

It’s different on twitter

4 Likes

I’m really with you - I just love the idea of these kids interacting! And the setup and interactions so far on this page make me quite happy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes