Vote for the next cereal for the Saturday Mornings Watch-Along on March 2nd!

Jim Lee would do the box art (front and back) too.

2 Likes

Update: voting will be extended until tomorrow (Wednesday, the 27th) night.

Lots more time left now =)

4 Likes

Was there a Hello Kitty cereal? If there is, we can use that for KittyKrawler. :slightly_smiling_face::bowl_with_spoon:

3 Likes

There is a Hot Wheels cereal…does that work for me?

No. That’s silly.

3 Likes

If the cereal box fits…

2 Likes

So Applejacks then?

3 Likes

We’ll find out tonight when the voting officially ends =)

2 Likes

Voting is DONE for this week.

Here are the cereals you voted for and how many votes they received:

-Apple Jacks: 2
-Cinnamon Toast Crunch: 2
-Quisp: 1
-Honey Bunches o’ Oats: 1
-Cheerios: 3
-Cap’n Crunch Berries: 1
-Fruity Pebbles: 1
-Reese’s Puffs: 2
-Corn Flakes: 1
-Muesli: 1
-Cocoa Pebbles: 1

The winner and champion for the initial Cereal Vote is…Cheerios! As stated in the OP, a moderator will include information pertaining to the winner in this week’s forthcoming Saturday Mornings Watch-Along thread.

Thank you to those who voted! Please be sure to do so in the next Cereal Vote thread =)

4 Likes

Rats! Congratulation to Cheerios! Seeing Martha Kent put Cheerios on a table calling for Clark Hey Mrs. Kent wait up, I’ll have some! :bowl_with_spoon:

3 Likes

@Reaganfan, right? I snagged a box of Apple Jacks thinking that was the likely winner. Oh well.

I’m running low on sugar anyway, which is essential to my Cheerio’s experience so it’s better I got what I got in the end. I still have a half (how much? “Uh, half.”) eaten box of Pops too.

SN: I love Cheerio’s as a cereal name. I wonder if there are cereals named “Pip Pips”, “G’Day’s!” “Toodle Ooh’s” and the like elsewhere in the world.

4 Likes

Sadly, I still bought the cinnamon toast crunch, whoops… See y’all tomorrow.

1 Like