Vote for the next cereal for the Saturday Mornings Watch-Along on March 2nd!

Everybody’s vote counts :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Keep the classics and keep it simple, Corn Flakes!

4 Likes

Muesli. It’s what I have, but also chewing a bowl of raw grains for an hour and a half makes you feel like Batman (grim, muscular jaw).

3 Likes

Man, what yall need is some Reeses Puffa

4 Likes

No votes for Froot Loops?

3 Likes

That wasn’t a vote for Froot Loops. I don’t like Froot Loops.

But Apple Jacks could be yummy!
Or Honey Nut Cheerios!

4 Likes

Cinnamon life

1 Like

munches on a bowl of Corn Pops while viewing the results so far

This is a most eclectic collection of cereals. Curious to whom shall take the First Week of Cereal Voting crown tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Cocoa puffs or cocoa pebbles. Honestly though i just eat healthy ass cereals now because im boring and realized sugar spikes are probably not the first thing i want in a nutritious breakfast

3 Likes

@chp Haha I hear you! I haven’t had a lot of these cereals in ages. If I do even have cereal, it’s Honey Bunches of Oats - My idea of a sugar rush these days. :smile:

2 Likes

I tried being healthy with Special K. I may be an adult, but I likes me box o’ sugar. Especially when comics are packed inside =)

returns to the topic at hand Keep the votes a comin’…

2 Likes

Vroom had you ever had a 1989 Batman Cereal and Batman Returns Cereal when you were a kid? They were so good! 1989 Batman was more like Captain Crunch, as for Batman Returns they had marshmallow, I forgot what cereal it taste like.
Does anyone remember the Rocky Road cereal back in the 80s? Love it as a kid! :grinning:

3 Likes

Indeed I have. I LOVED the Batman movie cereal. I kid you not, I still remember the exact taste of it to this day.

The same goes for the Batman Returns cereal. It didn’t taste as good as the Batman one, but it was still a great cereal. It was like Chex with lil’ marshmallows of penguins, the Batman emblem and so on.

I also remember the contest the BR cereal had where you could win all of the Kenner Batman Returns toys available at the time. I spent what felt like hours staring in amazement at that photo on the back of the box that showed the toys.

4 Likes

Bumpola! Today’s the last day to vote! Rock it if you’ve not =)

3 Likes

Lucky Charms or get the crowbar treatment. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am kidding @Vroom, I love you too much to smash your adorable head in

5 Likes

Thanks for noticing pal =)

Here, have a cookie. extends tray Fresh from the oven.

4 Likes

So, what’s the consensus?
Sorry, Harley. We just did LC. You missed it.

2 Likes

@Kitty, Apple Jacks seem to have a lead at first glance.

Still plenty of time to vote kiddos =)

3 Likes

They should make a cereal named Kitty Krawlers, or Vroom-Os.

4 Likes

I guarantee every box of my cereal would come with a toy or a comic book.

2 Likes