Vote for the next cereal for the Saturday Mornings Watch-Along on March 2nd!

You’ve been enjoying the goodness of the Saturday Mornings Watch-Alongs here in the TV/Movies section and in the Watchtower, right? Sure you have! Now YOU can vote for what symphony of sugary cereal goodness you’d like to enjoy for this coming Saturday, March 2nd!

Here’s the straight dope ( “rules”) on how this works:

-Voting runs from today, Saturday February 23rd, until the night of this coming Tuesday, the 26th.You only get one vote for one cereal so think it over carefully and, as the Grail Knight said to Indiana Jones: “Choose wisely.”

The night of Tuesday, the 26th the votes will be totaled by a moderator and then posted in that week’s shiny new Saturday Mornings Watch-Along thread. You have from the time that thread goes up until the wee, early hours prior to that Saturday’s WAL to run out like The Flash and get your box of that week’s winner. So, be most expedient and “do it to it Lars!”

That’s all there is to it Super Friends! Just vote within the indicated time frame and from when the new Saturday Mornings post goes up and onward, go scoot your boot to your nearest food jobber to get the Cereal of the Week. Remember, your vote DOES count, so rock it here and rock it well!"

8 Likes

Apple Jacks. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Cinnamon toast crunch.

4 Likes

Quisp

4 Likes

Good choices so far :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Honey bunches of oats

4 Likes

Ohh, I haven’t had Apple Jacks in agessss! But I have HBoO in m cabinet right now… :thinking:

5 Likes

Cheerios

3 Likes

The votes for Apple Jacks reminds me of their 90’s ad campaign:

-confused adult: “Why do you eat them if they don’t taste like apples?”

-kid: “We just do!”

5 Likes

I pick Apple Jacks as a Thankyou to Applejack for starting the Watch along! :grinning:

5 Likes

Cheerios

3 Likes

gives the thread a gentle nudge

2 Likes

Sounds good to me, Reaganfan.

2 Likes

Captain Crunch Berries please :hugs:

2 Likes

Fruity pebbles

2 Likes

I do like the idea of cereals with lots of different components, because it feels very Justice League-y. But my vote doesn’t count here, that’s just my two cents!

6 Likes

Reese’s puffs

2 Likes

Cheerios.

1 Like

I’m throwing in my vote for some good old fashioned Lucky Charms :hugs:

1 Like

Applejacks

2 Likes