Valentines Poll: Barbara vs Kory

Happy anniversary! I am a Dick and Kory fan because of the 80s Titans.

8 Likes

Holy crap, It’s neck and neck now

6 Likes

I like both pairings quite a lot. But generally, I go for Barbara.

7 Likes

I prefer Kory/Dick. I’ve never really liked Dick/babs, partially because they’re more brother/ sister in my eyes, and having them in a relationship is messed up lol.

9 Likes

The 80s Titans run is one of the best! And thank you!

5 Likes

@Matches-Malone happy DC Anniversary!

5 Likes

This one has been a battle the whole time! Definitely the closest poll I’ve had yet.

4 Likes

Heck yeah! Thank you and everyone else for helping me celebrate!

5 Likes

I can see where your coming from for sure. I think that it’s up for debate though. Just because two kids train together and fight together doesn’t necessarily make them like brother and sister.

6 Likes

Kory is amazing but I agree, it was harder for me to not pick Babs than it was to not pick Kory haha

6 Likes

Happy DCUI Anniversary @Matches-Malone! :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Here here
tenor
(I don’t know why it bursts into fire, just ignore that bit)

7 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Yeah, true. But the “Bat family“ has the word family in it for a reason. I’d argue that Bruce could, in some depictions, be considered another father figure (besides James) to Barbara. Though, I guess it really all goes down to opinion.

5 Likes

Oh, and happy DCUniversary @Matches-Malone!

5 Likes

No, I totally get where you’re coming from. Thats the beautiful thing about all the interpretations! It allows us to have these kind of discussions. I think depending on what iteration you’re going with l, things can definitely get a little weird sometimes haha.

5 Likes

Nightwing and Starfire

I can never ship Nightwing and Barbara, I always find that ship Petty. Their relationship was built on retcons at Nightwing/Starfire’s expense. They had to diminish so many things about Nightwing and Starfire’s history and their feelings for each other to make their relationship work.

8 Likes

I had never thought of it that way but I can totally see why a Nightwing/Starfire fan would be bitter towards Dick and Babs. Perfectly reasonable in my book. And great insight! I love when you guys give me new perspectives!

7 Likes

Back to one vote away from being tied up again. What a nail biter!

5 Likes