Valentines Poll: Barbara vs Kory

Nightwing and Batgirl, Barbara and Dick, however you put it, it’s a beautiful romance.

Nightwing and Starfire, Kory and Dick, however you put it, these two had a fiery passion.

Which couple in YOUR mind is TRUE LOVE?

Babs vs Kory
  • Barbara/Batgirl
  • Kory/Starfire

0 voters

10 Likes

@DC89 I don’t know if you’ve seen this yet.

For me, DickBabs is more of my favorite of the two, but I think both ships are great (depending on how they are written, of course).

8 Likes

Dick and Babs all the way

9 Likes

neither dick is a terrible boyfriend/fiance whatever

9 Likes

Sir, are you ASKING for war? :open_mouth:

Seriously, I think both are great and make for great storytelling. However, I think there are more stories and moments of Dick and Kory having a genuine relationship that tips it over. I think it’s very possible for Dick and Babs to be just as good, if not better, but DC seems so reluctant to make it a couple that all we really have are little hints and little moments. As such, it only really feels like they should be a couple because, well, they grew up together, and while childhood/high school sweethearts are a thing, it takes a lot more than that to make a relationship that lasts.

14 Likes

Haha I’m actually really loving that it’s split 50/50 as of this moment. I’ve been curious about this for awhile now as it seems like people often have their favorite of these two relationships. My personal favorite is Babs/Dick but I have to agree with @Jay_Kay in the fact that they’ve developed the Starfire/Nightwing relationship a lot more.

10 Likes

Hey all’s fair in love and war! Haha

9 Likes

Honestly, I’m split on this one because I like both options. I don’t really have a preference one way or the other. I feel like he is good with both of these girls but I picked Starfire because I have read/watched more stories that have them together.

11 Likes

Not gonna lie, I can’t choose so I just picked randomly…

8 Likes

Y’all know where I stand on this.

:0_batgirl: :0_nightwing: :purple_heart: :lock:

Thx for the heads up on this @TheWifeOfJasonTodd. :grinning: :+1:

13 Likes

I saw this poll and I immediately thought of you and what you would say. You could say its a sixth sense, a batfam sense. :bat:

10 Likes

You. are. awesome.
:hugs: :+1: :purple_heart: #GirlBatsGottaStickTogether

9 Likes

x90

You’re pretty awesome too!

8 Likes

OMG sho kewt! :purple_heart: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Both can be good but I lean more towards Star as that who I saw him with first :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

0F145334-7038-429A-A06E-4EB8496CCBF8

8 Likes

This just keeps going back and forth! Everytime I check the opposing team takes the lead.

6 Likes

Dick and Babs for life!!!

6 Likes

Happy anniversary!

6 Likes

Thank you!!! Definitely appreciate that.

5 Likes