Update: New Superman and Lois Trailer! (2021)

Update: The CW has just released a new trailer for Superman and Lois, I attached the video below. Post what you think or any first impressions you may have in the comments!!! :superman: :superman_hv_4:

Latest Trailer:

Previous Trailer:

Previous Teaser:

16 Likes

Looks good to me. Going to have to go and re-download the CW app so I can watch…

7 Likes

:100:

5 Likes

I will still be watching because it says “Superman,” but this teaser is pretty dull other than the heat vision bit. Hopefully episode 2 is great.

4 Likes

It…certainly exists. Like, I’m trying to be optimistic, but between the lack of real footage and a rather bland reading of Superman’s monologue there’s just not a lot to be excited about. I’ll still give it a shot, at least.

9 Likes

not bad

4 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:.
Definitely teased. Can’t wait for the show.

4 Likes

I like it. Kind of not sure how I feel about a Superman show with Superman as an adult living in Smallville. But it could be good, it is Superman and so far when he and his world are on TV they have not let me down, so I am optimistic.

5 Likes

He didn’t really look like Superman, to me.
I may need to see more footage.

3 Likes

I really hope that this show will be based on one of the many alternate Earths of the multiverse.

2 Likes

I want to be excited but frankly I’d be more excited if it starred Brandon Routh.

5 Likes

Yeah, I really can’t say Tyler sounded all that interested in what he was reading here

3 Likes

His Kingdom Come meets Reeve style Superman trying to recover and find a new lease on life again after losing everything would make for some hella compelling television…

3 Likes

Super Bored Man does not have the same ring to it.

4 Likes

should we expect a continuation or a reboot?

2 Likes

Sounds like a continuation, though of course Crisis changed things up, turning their one infant child to two young children.

5 Likes

I will agree that the reading is pretty montone, but I think that Tyler has proven himself as the character so far. I’m sure he’ll do great. I have a gut feeling that this teaser was rushed due to the fact that (as many have already pointed out) they didn’t have much actual footage to work with. It’s entirely possible that he recorded this line specifically for this teaser. If that’s the case, then it would make sense that he wouldn’t have much time or direction on how to deliver it in the right way. I’m still excited overall and have faith in him as an actor given his strong performance as Superman so far as well as his countless other roles.

6 Likes

True, this 1 minute of dialogue doesn’t change my overall perception of his version of Supes. It’s just not the best way to advertise the show between the lack of inflection and actual footage

6 Likes

I was hoping for new footage but it was still a good teaser and I am so excited for the show.

2 Likes

I’m excited for the show, but wasn’t really thrilled by the teaser.

4 Likes