Update: New Superman and Lois Trailer! (2021)

Tbh I don’t really like the beard , but I’m overall pretty excited for it. If it’s anything like the Flash or some of the other cw dc shows, it shouldn’t be too bad.

2 Likes

I didn’t see any beard

2 Likes

Really? I could have swore he had one. Might have just looked at it wrong

3 Likes

I’ll support this fully! Because I love all things DC! Hahahaha! How cool would it be if the “Non-jonathan” son turned out to one, Damian Wayne?! I know it’s almost too much to hope for! The Kents could be watching cause his ol man is missing and he’s only posing as the son Clark didn’t know he had! I think the supersons comics are so fun and enjoyable! I cant get enough of those two whenever they’re together (which ain’t hardly enough)! I can’t wait for Superman and Lois or the rest of my DC shows for that matter!

5 Likes

Not sure they’d be allowed to do that

4 Likes

I’d probably support the show, but I’m not quite happy with Tyler Hoechlin as Superman. There are better actors that resembles Superman looks. I’ll be watching the show anyway. I love DC too much to ignore it!

4 Likes

I know the chances are slim but lately there’s been more and more of the “impossible” showing up on tv! Like crisis on infinite earths’ DCEU’s flash or the various Bruce waynes that have surfaced on tv in the last couple years…you never know! Hahahha!

2 Likes

*two teenage boys

Which is a big change I’d think

2 Likes

The trailer doesn’t show much but also doesn’t give much away. I think they want to keep a lot under wraps, which I prefer as to not spoil anything. I’m hopeful and excited!

3 Likes

I’ll give you that. But still, don’t get your hopes up

4 Likes

Yeah, there’s no way that one is going to be Damian, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they did the two sons thing so they could evoke some of the “Super Sons” dynamic from the comics. Expect one to be supportive and loving to his father, and the other to push the boundaries and be a bit of an outcast.

4 Likes

Hahahaha! A fella can dream! I’ll take whatever I can get!

3 Likes

you sure on that?

3 Likes

New trailer posted above!!!

3 Likes

Not a CW person but that newest trailer looked pretty good. Was there a higher production budget for this? The cinematography on this looks like a step up from their other stuff.

4 Likes

Not :100: sure but I think it may be the same visual effects team that works with Marvel and Netflix.

3 Likes

Okay, do you watch the CW shows regularly, or have for the last few years? Did this not seem like the framing, CG, & filtering looked way better then the other DC CW shows? IDK, I watched the flash up until this last season and bailed on Arrow around mid S4, this just looked all around better; more streaming service quality.

3 Likes

Yes. I agree :100:, the quality is movie level!!!

I guess if your going to make a show about Superman you gotta do it right!!! :joy:

3 Likes

I hope they do! As a Superman fan I was likely at least going to check out the first eps. but I was not excited or had any expectations for this show but now I’m actually a littler egger to see this.

3 Likes

I liked this one much better than the teaser.

Excited to see this one.

3 Likes