(Update) DC's 'Justice Society: World War II' Sets Voice Cast And First Trailer

I dig the way this looks and am really excited for it. I picked up Batman: Soul of the Dragon and Superman: Man of Tomorrow. Both have this animation style. I haven’t finished Soul of the Dragon because I have been busy reading stuff but I did really like Man of Tomorrow.

so is this Barry coming to the past connected to barry restarting the timeline in apocalypse war, or just barry traveling in time for other reasons?

He is going back in time to remind himself to tape Celebrity Chef

1 Like

The article says
This happens
Because
It is the first time
He is using the
Speed Force.

So this is a young Flash, probably not long after
He gained his super powers

ok thanks

1 Like

Release date announced!

Digital on April 27, 2021
4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack and Blu-ray on May 11, 2021

3 Likes

This is too far away. I’m too excited for this movie and don’t know if I can wait that long. I’ll def be picking up the physical copy so I’ll have to wait even longer. I’m sure they’ll do a collectors edition at Best Buy like they normally do. I’ve never picked one up but will have to make an exception for this one depending on what character figure comes with it. Basically anybody but Barry and I’ll grab it.

3 Likes

A figure of Hawkman would be great.

You could be a kid again
And use one hand
To pretend he is flying in the air.

1 Like

Looks great!!

2 Likes

the movie looks great, however, am I the only one thinking it would have been a bit more interesting if they had used Hippolyta as wonder woman instead of Diana. yes, Diana has always been the first wonder woman but reason cannons have had Queen Hippolyta as world war II Wonder woman…after all, DC would not want to confuse the kids and the Live-action wonder woman would be hard to separate for this cartoon one… :grin: at least that was their old policy. Joking aside i still think it would be interesting to have the mother instead of the daughter as a member of the Justice Society as wonder woman had to originally give up her immortality to go to the world of men so she would have aged.

1 Like

In Wonder Woman 750
The last story
Set in 1939

It was established
That Wonder Woman
Was the first super hero

Before
Superman
Batman
Alan Scott Green Lantern, Who appears in the last panel of the story

This is a very recent change
But is cannon

Reminds me of New Frontier. The Time Travel could be…woof.

Just watched the trailer this morning- looks great!

1 Like

…then why was it not set in 1938? :grin: ok being a I am being a smarty pants here will I check out the issue.

I wonder Barry is the same flash form JLD:AW.

1 Like

Haven’t watched that one.

This is Young Flash

In Flashpoint video
Barry returns
Same age as he was
And same time period
An experienced super hero

In End of Justice League Dark Apokolips
After another Flashpoint
Barry would have the same experience

1 Like

But is it still canon? That was supposed to be part of Didio"s G5 or Generations era. That is no longer going forward. It may no longer be canon in the main universe although of course since now everything happened I suppose somewhere in the Omniverse it is true.

1 Like

We will have to see

If we get a Justice Society in the 40s book
Will she be in it?

I agree
Everything happened
According to DC
We just saw
Clark Kent as Superboy in the Legion of Super Heroes
As well as
1939 Batman

The Generations
Idea was

Diana was the first super hero

She left Man’s world in 1945 because of the atom bomb in Japan

JSA continued until 1951. Perhaps Queen Hippolyta took her place

She came back in time to be a charter member of tbe JLA, whenever that was, but it was not in the 1960s

Maybe just before that, Steve Trevor crash landed on Themyscira

It’s one of those Adam Sandler moments…DUDE, HOMEY, BUDDY!!!