Unpopular Opinions?

Agreed. They’re kind of doing what Marvel was doing with Daredevil for a while. It took Mark Waid’s fresh new take for a lot of people to come back to the book. Maybe we can get something similar for Batman.

4 Likes

MY books may be stale, but they still sell incredibly well.

3 Likes

They do. That’s why I posted this in “Unpopular Opinions” :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Don’t know if this qualifies as “unpopular”. I think I’m having a moment similar to the folks that keep wanting Jon Kent de-aged. Give Bruce Wayne his company and fortune back, please & thank you. Not a big fan of the current set-up.

6 Likes

Agreed. Also, I prefer Diet Coke over Coke Classic (grew up with a diabetic parent).

3 Likes

Now I’m gonna go look for a diet soda :cup_with_straw:

4 Likes

The classic Calendar Man look is not nearly as goofy as everyone says in my book. How much more silly is it than a bright green suit with question marks on it?

4 Likes

I don’t mind it because Martian Manhunter is my favorite member of the Justice League and I personally love Oreos as well which Chocos is based on.
The only thing I wish they do is expand on it. Like does he like other sweets like ice cream or candy or anything else with sugar? It was said by Ostrander to be a drug in a JSI Story but Martian Manhunter implies to Wonder-woman it was a lie. If that happens to be a lie about lying and Martian Manhunter can get addicted to Chocos, it would be funny to see a drunk J’onn J’onzz since the guy apparently cannot get affected by alcohol.

5 Likes

Comics do not have to be adapted into a television show or movie in order to “become” something.

x832

10 Likes

. . . are for circus clowns.

#RabbleRabbleSquad #FreeBatgirl

2 Likes

Yep.

#RabbleRabbleSquad #FreeBatgirl

2 Likes

The “Nightwing’s butt” thing is objectification, pure and simple. If someone talked about Batgirl’s butt or Huntress’s butt in the same way that people, including creators and DC itself (which really rankles me), talk about Nightwing’s butt, they’d be eviscerated and you know it. It’s a double standard I can’t stand.

10 Likes

That image is a major I am not a Taylor fan.

4 Likes

Damian Wayne’s red and grey Robin suit is hot garbage.

3 Likes

WhaT that’s like, his best one

3 Likes

Okay… so… I’m gonna say it…

Barbara Gordon as Nightwing is so much better than Barbara Gordon as Batgirl!

2 Likes

She saved my life as Batgirl not nightwing so I disagree.

3 Likes

Deathstroke is an entitled absentee father who enjoys blatant double standards regarding his (MANY) character flaws among large swaths of Reddit and other non DCUI boards.

Case in point-

Slade stan when asked about Harls’ new character status: "Harley can’t be a hero! She’s killed people!"

Slade stan when pressed on his new image in the Deathstroke Inc book: " Well, you see, there’s a number of nuances combining here that allow for a transformation into what can be seen as gobbledegook gobbledegook gobbledegook gobbledegook gobbledegook… "

:roll_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Slade’s a true weirdo scumbag y’all. There’s nothing else to it.

6 Likes

@DC89… forgive me lol

4 Likes

:+1: :hugs: :purple_heart:

5 Likes