Understanding DC Universe Clearance Levels

Yeah, I think we’re getting the clearance, but no badge yet.

2 Likes

Thank you @ralphsix and @rexmanning

2 Likes

This is odd, but I was able to get into the Lounge earlier and yet now I can’t. I even just got the “Hero” badge, and my level said “Hero” earlier in the day, but my level dropped to “Beginner Hero” after I got the badge.

2 Likes

I’ve been awarded Level 3, and I can’t get into the lounge.

But honestly, is it that big of a deal?

2 Likes

The bouncer strikes again!!!

1 Like

This is all so confusing

3 Likes

Okay edit: so i got a notification that i got promoted to Hero. But in actuality I’m still beginner hero. Is it a bug or something?

4 Likes

I believe that those two points fall under “Users at clearance level 2 can…”.

The spacing seems to be a little off, so those items appear as requirements.

2 Likes

The Hero badge showed up much later for me.

1 Like

@ColdSmokeMike The same thing happened to me

2 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell @Applejack It looks like several of us were dropped back down to level 2 again, and the Level 3 badge I received last night has disappeared. They locked me out of the Iceberg again!

4 Likes

Exact same thing just happened to me. This is really frustrating. I was actively following and contributing to several Iceberg Lounge threads. Now I’m persona non grata

3 Likes

Apparently, they’ve been having a lot of fun adventures behind the scenes regarding clearance levels. Me, I figure it’s the Penguin jacking with us for letting so many in. Jerk!

5 Likes

I’ve been locked out of the Lounge too. Just putting my name in the mix for whenever it gets fixed. Take your time though, this is all a really new process, so I understand that’s difficult and a bit buggy right now.

5 Likes

Same thing happened to me. No biggie. It will be fixed when it is fixed. I like what they have done with 2.0 and am sure the kinks will be ironed out soon.

2 Likes

i was in the iceberg but then my clearance dropped and it wouldn let me in anymore. i cant figure out the password or how to say it anyways

2 Likes

I concur. I am Ralph the Concurer.

6 Likes

Iceburg Lounge has 0.Topics at this moment.

Maybe old Random Topics are being added and that is why it is temporarily down and no one can get in.

3 Likes

Had the same thing happen to me today. Posted it in the feedback section, in case its a bug.

2 Likes

You can see the topics once you’re in. That is where all the Random topics are. Including the campfire where they are currently eating S’mores without me.:rage:

3 Likes