Understanding DC Universe Clearance Levels

From the third panel of Detective 683, the item to whisper is the name of the game being played, correct?

5 Likes

I was wondering the same.

3 Likes

I would think it has to be.

4 Likes

How often/quickly are badges and levels processed?

Here are my stats as of 7:55AM PDT Oct 24, 2019
4 days visited
13 :+1: given ( * Casting at least 10 likes)
53 topics viewed ( * Entering at least 50 topics)
4.5k posts read ( * Reading at least 100 comments)

I have NO notifications from mods of:

• Must not have received more than 3 spam or offensive flags (with unique comments and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced

Sent DM to Bouncer with single word (table game name) from the 3rd panel of Detective 683) Word was sent on its own line in the body of the message.

This should meet the stated criteria for level 3. No notification of “Hero Badge” processed.

Are changes is level only processed once a day?
Are they supposed to be immediate?
Am I incorrect in the method or word sent to the bouncer?

Additional:
I posed the question with my given criteria to @Applejack in the AJOH topic (over in the Community Events section). Worst case maybe we can get a clarification tonight. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

And I just dropped to Beginning Hero. What happened to a two-week grace period? Did I do something wrong?

Also, there’s a bit of confusion here: The explanation of Clearance 2 is formatted weirdly compared to the others, such that it’s hard to see where the requirements end and the stuff Clearance 2 Users are allowed to do begins.

1 Like

Woah. Were you at Level 3? According to the OP, you shouldn’t even drop back to 2, if you dropped it would be down to Hero’s Helper. Maybe we need some clarification on that as well.

Man, it’s a lot of work breaking into the lounge!

7 Likes

A mod (I think it was Applejack) bumped me up the first day 2.0 opened. Even if somebody came back through and undid that, I should’ve met all the requirements at this point anyway. I deliberately went through and opened fifty topics a couple days ago, and I gave the bouncer the password again just now to be sure. Unless I got flagged for spam a bunch of times (and I can’t imagine what post of mine that would happen to), I’m certain I qualify. But my summary says I’m a Beginning Hero and I get an error when I try to open the VIP-Access section of the Iceberg Lounge.

EDIT: Hm, before I posted this, I was getting an error message. Now I cna’t even see the VIP subcategory and when I click the link in the Bouncer’s post, it says “That page doesn’t exist or is private.” Maybe the site itself is glitching out.

3 Likes

@SpookyJamags I experienced a loss of levels as well. Sent a DM to the mods and they fixed it. Send a DM to the mods and see if they will fix it for you. Also that way they can see there is some sort of glitch going on and report it to the devs.

1 Like

Trying to set up a club, so hopefully I’ll get bumped up to 4 and it’ll be a non-issue anyway, but thanks for the tip.

@SpookyJamags The glitch, if it is one, affected my Level 4 status (as well as my Level 3) so that level is not proof against random glitches.

Also interested in what sort of club you planning.

bah, glitches…

1 Like

I know right.

Yeah, I just meant that if they’re going to be manually changing my level anyway, there’s no sense in bugging them twice.

Pretty.poison.bombshell just let me know she’d be looking into this stuff. Also, all past members were bumped to Hero status. BatJ, have you checked in the last little bit?

1 Like

Still locked out. I’m sure it’ll take a little bit to get this fixed and the mods are doing everything they can.

1 Like

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell just posted that Iceberg Lounge was nearly raided by the fuzz and is temporarily closed.

Not sure if/how that affects Hero badges being generated.

2 Likes

Breaking News!

8 Likes

Looks like we got all those coppers out, so we’re reopening the Lounge. Please let us know if you run across one of those flat-foots in the thread in the Watchtower!

6 Likes

I have done all of the requirements, have never been flagged, and I still have not received clearance level 3. If anybody has an idea of what to do that would be a big help. :+1:

1 Like

@nightwing615 I just checked out your profile and it shows Hero, which is level 3. Go see if you can get in the lounge!

2 Likes