Under appriciated characters appriciation post

I’m curious as to what all of your favorite under used or under appriciated characters are. In the comments talk about who your favorite under appriciated character is and why you like them. This can be anyone who doesn’t get a lot of pave time, hasn’t shown up in years, exist almost souly in their own series, ect. Some examples could be, Ryand’r, Chris Kent, Maps Mizoguchi, Colin Wilkes, ect.

Interested to know your thoughts!!!

2 Likes

Genius Jones comes to mind.

1 Like

I’ve always loved Dani Garrett, the original Blue Beetle’s granddaughter and obsessive super-relic researcher. I’d love to see her back on the page.

1 Like

Peacemaker was a bada$$ character in his own series. It’s a pity that DC didn’t really do much with him after they acquired the rights to his character.
Here’s hoping Bautista does the character justice in the upcoming Suicide Squad sequel.

1 Like

Rocket (from young justice) and klarion also from young justice

3 Likes

Booster gold. He shouldn’t have been on crowd control :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The Atom. Stealth, strength of him normal size, and an understanding of quantum mechanics and the ability to shrink to the quantum level.

1 Like

A vote for Booster Gold, alright!

I’ll vote for Jack Cross and…The Monolith. Each character had a fun, but short lived series. Warren Ellis on Jack Cross and Jimmy Palmiotti on The Monolith.

1 Like

I’ll go with Wildcat and the other members REAL Justice Society.

3 Likes

@Flamebird12, Thanks, Green Lantern.

1 Like

Mr. Terrific should be A-List but never is.

2 Likes

Booster Gold and Blue Beetle.
Oh and the Creeper!

2 Likes

Animal man

1 Like

Plastic Man…i love me sum Plastic Man

3 Likes

Anarky

2 Likes

Damn right Mr. Terrific deserves to be A-List.

He is to me at least :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Grifter. My man never gets any cred.

I want to throw Madame Rouge out there from Teen Titans. I know she doesn’t really matter all that much, but I have always thought she was cool.

2 Likes

Also val zod. Love him.

1 Like
  • Doctor Fate (has been treated like crap when he is easily top tier if not the absolute strongest JL member. Need to see more of him)
  • Bart Allen (needs a movie or a show. Animated or otherwise)
  • Highfather (most people, me included, feel like he doesn’t inspire power and needs to be written differently)
  • Most aquaman villains (oceanmaster and black manta included)
1 Like