Under-Appreciated Characters

Off the dome I’d say.
BLUEBIRD
MIRROR MASTER
Ryan Choi ATOM
YOUNG ANIMAL IMPRINT CHARACTERS
CREEPER (maybe needs a rename but a reboot would be great)
and most of all
DAKOTA-VERSE CHARACTERS!

Come on DC, find it in your hearts and pockets to bring MILESTONE home!

3 Likes

Booster Gold! But I guess that’s kind of the point

4 Likes

That would be Boosterific!

2 Likes

Dude, I LOVE Zsasz. He should definitely be used more.

3 Likes

Pandora

1 Like

I second that. I think she kind of got a bad rap because she was the face of the new 52 but I did like her.

1 Like

The new 52 as a whole gets a bad rep. There were some good aspects and she was among them. Dont get me wrong there were some giant mistakes lol

3 Likes

She’s in everything isn’t she?

1 Like

I love Pandora. Dr Manhattan has the same visual effect when he teleports someone as when he destroys them. I’m my imagination he didn’t kill Pandora but he just moved her somewhere else. Like the Circus from the Vibe comic.

1 Like

Jim Gordon is such a rich character that does not get enough credit.

4 Likes

I love Misfit. You’re so right b/c I completely forgot about her, & I always do until I see her. Or she’s mentioned, like u just did…

2 Likes

Very true. Dr. Manhattan is unreal. My very 1st figure I bought. Also, from my favorite DC live action movie ever.

It’s great to know that other people love her.She is a great character. Great personality and great design. It would be great for her to return.“Dark vengeance!!!”

2 Likes

Has to be Vixen for me. She is SCREAMING for a 12 issue series.

2 Likes

Gotta be Stephanie Brown. Got reconnected out of being Robin, got Retconed out of being Batgirl. The kid just can’t get a break. And I still think she would have been a better choice for the Harley movie than Cassandra Cain. Cain’s a killer, Spoiler is… well a spoiler.

6 Likes

Grifter
Animal Man
The Ray
Tattoo Man
Dr. Hamilton
Lashina
Trigger twins
Batwing
Lady Shiva
Jack Ryder
Bibbo Bibbowski
Metal Men
Sodam Yat
Pied Piper
I can go on and on and on lol

3 Likes

I would say the Ventriloquist from Batman the Animated Series. Such a cool concept for a villain, and if done right I can even see him as a main villain in a movie!

4 Likes

Cassandra Cain
Geoforce (he used to always be at the front of every Outsiders team but now he’s completely absent)
Sideways (had potential)
Red Devil (been killed and revived only to be killed again before he even does anything…)
Jade
Obsidian
Creeper

2 Likes

Nightwing. DC stays deliberately screwing him over and/or trying to kill him. Hell, they use him as a plot device for the cape and cowl now, job him out to make other characters look cool, and injure him, and constantly center his moments in other media like movies and TV around other characters. I’m getting sick of it.

7 Likes

Truer words have never been spoken

4 Likes