Under-Appreciated Characters

What characters do you all think just never get the love and respect they deserve? Not those that necessarily deserve their own title but those that deserve to be more well known?

First and foremost I think we can all agree the only right answer is Captain Comet

16 Likes

The Phantom Stranger. He should be used much more than he is. How can you have JL Dark and NOT have The Phantom Stranger. It’s a travesty.

Also, Hoppy The Marvel Bunny

13 Likes

Need more Mr. Bloom.

9 Likes

Where has Mr. Bloom been?

5 Likes

Merryman

9 Likes

To quote the other guys-'Nuff Said

4 Likes

Solstice!

7 Likes

tumblr_3a6a130fc98190decb44f3b687853788_c4016f9c_640 original
Rachel Raven Roth

9 Likes

Blue Beetle Ted Kord
Firestorm
G’Nort

10 Likes

Sideways had a lot of potential to further explore the Dark Multiverse

11 Likes

Doctor Mid-Nite

16 Likes

Phantom Stranger, Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon, Booster Gold, The Question, Firestrom, Ted Kord, Renee Montoya, Donna Troy(I know she’s had a lot of spotlight over the years, but lately), Huntress, Stephanie Brown, KGBeast, Gypsy, Vibe, the JSA. There are more, that’s “off the top of my head” spitballing. Oh, and The Batman Who Laughs. Where has THAT guy been?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (the rest I’m being serious about though)

8 Likes

He isn’t a hero, but I always felt Amazo was pretty… well Amazing.

7 Likes

11 Likes

I’ll second Captain Comet’s nomination and add:

• Dr. Fate
  • Geo-Force
  • Obsidian
  • Ragman
  • Atomic Knight (Gardner Grayle)

I’ll admit, I’m not too familiar with Ragman and Atomic Knight, but their designs are so great that I want to know more about them.

10 Likes

16 Likes

Both Fire and Ice are long overdue for a resurgence

9 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Captain Comet needs some serious love and respect.
Also: The Challengers of the Unknown
Orion
Lana Lang
The All Star Squadron
And yes, it’s time for the Phantom Stranger and Booster Gold to start hanging around with the A-listers.

9 Likes

I really liked Geoforce when I was getting into comics. The Outsiders was one of my first titles.

8 Likes

Amazing Man
Gypsy
Maya
Deep Blue

3 Likes