Under-Appreciated Characters

Deathblow

3 Likes

Fire Roxy,

from SuperBoy

5 Likes

Vigilante (Greg Saunders), Hawk, Dove, and Kestrel.

7 Likes

@Kon-El,

Same here. I discovered the Outsiders during Alan Davis’ run on BATO, which was also around the time the deluxe format (Baxter) series launched. The Outsiders are arguably the first characters that became three-dimensional to me. That is, I became invested in following the Outsiders’ personal stories, as well as the team’s superhero exploits.

Mike W. Barr promised… Be Here! I’ll Be Good!

I’m happy to know I’m not the only DC fan who thought it was.

6 Likes

Blue Beetle
Blue Devil
Negative Man
Victor Zsasz

6 Likes

Def Blue Devil, he just can’t catch a break

6 Likes

Definitely the Spectre hasn’t gotten enough love recently, and someone should bring back the Radiant. The Spectre, the Radiant, and Eclipso are supposed to be some Omni-trinity of power.

Spectre - Omnipresence
Radiant - Omniscience
Eclipso - Omnipotent

5 Likes

Firestorm has always been a favorite of mine, but he hasn’t stood on his own for a long time in his most familiar incarnation. The Atom also has a great deal of potential, but I hardly ever see him. There’s the original version of Damage (not the 2018 one) who was in the Titans once,

10 Likes

I love sideways…HATE the dark multiverse stuff. The “dark” stuff has almost ruined DC comics.

I had completely forgotten about the og Damage. I used to love that book!

3 Likes

Hour Man always intrigued me

9 Likes

Agent Liberty!

And maybe also the Trans-Volitional Man…

4 Likes

Usually the Western Comics isnt my thing but maybe a couple more issues of the Barbary Ghost.
She only had three stories that were, like, a few pages each.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community​:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Booster Gold. I want ALL the Booster Gold!

4 Likes

All Booster, all the time?! An entire Boosterverse?! I support this

3 Likes

Obsidian was a character I wish was explored more because just by reading is Wikipedia I thought he was an interesting character. And they oiled really focus on his personal life how how his powers conflict with that.

1 Like

) image

5 Likes

My pick is Misfit

4 Likes