Ugliest Man in the DC Universe!

We just had the sexiest, now I present the Ugliest (or least sexiest)! Who will win? Is it Dr Phosphorus? Humpty Dumpty? @TheBatgirlofNML? Time will tell!

11 Likes

I’ve never read anything with him in it, but isn’t Johnny Sorrow’s deal that he’s so ugly it kills anyone who looks at him?

8 Likes

No idea.

4 Likes

The Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man Should be one of them

11 Likes

STAGE ONE!

• Johnny Sorrow
  • Animal-Vegetable- Mineral Man
  • Professor Pyg
  • Doll Maker

0 voters

7 Likes

7 Likes

They all say that at first…

(Thanks for the blind vote of confidence though:)

6 Likes

STAGE TWO!

• Charaxes
  • Parademons
  • Chemo
  • Parasite

0 voters

4 Likes

Bizarro Nightwing am ugliest!

10 Likes

What do you mean, bro? I’d go for that.

3 Likes

TBH, I think Superman is the ugliest man in the DCU.
Here me out: Any s*x appeal is covered by his God-complex. Seriously. He is an alien who has almost unlimited power and feels the need to save everyone. That is NOT sexy.

4 Likes

Lex, is that you?

6 Likes

No, it’s Amber. But seriously!
Other than looks he is f***ing scary, and even intercourse is risky.
After Injustice, I can’t even think he is sexy.

4 Likes

Does he really have a god-complex? He has a compulsion to save people, which practically every superhero does. He doesn’t think of himself as a god, and he doesn’t usually let his powers blind him.

9 Likes

Technically, it depends on continuity. For me, like I told Assassin, Injustice ruined ANY appeal Superman had. Honestly, he would scare the !@#$ out of me as a partner.

4 Likes

Also, Darkseid has a face made out of rocks. Shouldn’t he be under consideration. And what about Kalibak? Or Anti-Monitor?

6 Likes
  1. Doctor Sivana is all creepy and gobliny
  2. Two-Face is pretty obvious. But the other side of his face isn’t too bad.
  3. Mad Hatter has those gnarly teeth, along with just being a grade-A creepazoid.
  4. Joker’s teeth look like they’ve been soaking in plaque for months, and he’s all gnarly and jackal-esque
  5. Firestorm is a young guy and an old guy stuck together, so that brings up all kinds of questions.
  6. Lex Luthor. He’s bald.
  7. Sinestro’s head is oddly pointy.
  8. Larfleeze is…well, he’s Larfleeze.
  9. Black Mask has that creepy mask stuck on his face.
  10. Wildcat’s gotten so many hay-makers to his face that it has to be all kind of messed up. But honestly, he’s probably kind of proud of that.
6 Likes

My good @HubCityQuestion, you have forgotten the most ugly of all the DC characters.

9 Likes

Some of these are planned for upcoming stages! (thanks for adding a few though!)

3 Likes

STAGE THREE!

• Dr Sivana
  • Two-Face
  • Darkseid (a.k.a. “Herman”)
  • Harvey Bullock
  • Superman

0 voters

4 Likes