Ugliest Man in the DC Universe!

Darkseid, I always thought that crack in his face looked like a mouth. Turns out, it’s just another one of the many cracks in his face.

6 Likes

As far as ugly men in the DCU go, I can’t say that I’ve found anyone quite as repulsive as Preston Payne, aka Clayface III

6 Likes

STAGE FOUR

• Lex Luthor
  • Clayface (Preston Payne)
  • Swamp Thing
  • Johnny Stitches
  • Tusk

0 voters

After this… THE FINAL STAGE!!

3 Likes

Luthor. Definitely Luthor.

3 Likes

How about Bizarro?

4 Likes

Bizarro am handsomest and least dumbest of all real people in Marvel!

5 Likes

FINAL STAGE!

The winners (losers?) of the previous stages and one dark-horse candidate are running off for the title “Ugliest Man in the DC Universe”!

0 voters

6 Likes

That’s just mean.

3 Likes

What is, @Behemoth ?

Preston may be in the lead now but I won’t declare a winner until Monday!

(For a while I was unanimously the most ugly person in the DC universe! I’m strangely proud.)

3 Likes

It’s nothing. :wink:

3 Likes

I mean, he’s pretty hot ngl.

2 Likes

Did you just self-loath? I just meant the Batman from NML, but afterwards noticed the ‘@’ so now I feel bad.

4 Likes

I meant it as a joke. I actually agree that Batman’s look during NML wasn’t the best. I’m going to boast 2nd place for years!

5 Likes

… or maybe 3rd…

5 Likes

I mean, tbh, the worst, in my opinion, was Dark knight returns. He was unnaturally buff, and giant. And square.
Freaked me out

4 Likes

Baby Face & Miss Man.

6 Likes

I officially declare Clayface (Preston Payne) The Ugliest Man in the DC Universe!

Me and Darkseid tie for 2nd!

6 Likes

Congratulations!

5 Likes

I’m unnaturally giant and square. I imagine that’s what one going to look like as an old man.

3 Likes

yeah, but are you this unnaturally bulky and square?

5 Likes