TV Series, Movies and Media that DC Universe Needs To Add To This Service

This thread is for shows, movies or other media that DC Universe is missing in this library. The goal of this thread is for DC Universe to notice and add these titles, that they have in their master catalog, to this “complete” collection of DC entertainment. I am a life long DC Comics fan and nothing will change that and this thread is meant as a respectful request not a grumbling complaint.

12 Likes

I think that DC should add the 1988 Ruby Spears Superman Animated Series. I also think they should add the individual adventures of Aquaman, Superman, Superboy, Batman that came out before and I think concurrently as SuperFriends.
I think adding Gotham, The Arrowverse, Smallville and Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut would also be appreciated.

4 Likes

I need to see the Snyder cut of justice league

1 Like

I would like to see the Suicide Squad extended cut because that is the only version I see. I like that movie.

2 Likes

They need to add as much of–if not all–of their animated library. Yes, they need to add the Donner cut of Superman II, and the director’s cut of Superman the Movie along with its companion, the four-hour tv cut from the eighties. Where’s Smallville? And where the heck is the Adam West and Burt Ward 60’s Batman?

2 Likes

I’m hoping they add rest of Teen Titans and rest of their animated universe library

2 Likes

@Yiannilife, the entire Teen Titans series is on the service. It says there are three seasons, but it’s actually all five, with seasons 1&2 combined as 1 and 3&4 combined as 2. Also, keep in mind there’s a glitch in some apps where episodes are missing, but at least in the iOS app, it’s all there.

Also, the entire DCAU is on the service except for The Zeta Project and like a movie or two.

Anyway, what I think that needs to be added are the missing DC Original Animated movies, the Teen Titans movie, Beware the Batman, Green Lantern Animated series, The Dark Knight Rises definitely, and the 60s Batman show (and movie).

4 Likes

“The Batman”, DCEU movies, CW shows, “Beware the Batman”, Green Lantern the animated series

1 Like

The old Swamp Thing series, the Filmation DC series, unsold pilots (Wonder Woman, Mercy Reef, Justice League), etc.

1 Like

Also V FOR VENDETTA, JONAH HEX, CONSTANTINE (Keanu), POWERLESS, WATCHMEN

1 Like

I’m with ballroomblitz here; I’d really like to see some of the harder or impossible to come by content that DC could share - unaired pilots, the old 1987 Spirit made-for-tv movie, and even some of the old serials (I enjoyed the heck out of the first Captain Marvel serial from the early 40’s!), as well as less well-known shows, such as the 90s iteration of Human Target, Shazaam! and Isis. There are so many interesting options out there that deserve a chance in the sun. It would also be a fun way to introduce some of them in anticipation of their imminent appearances here and on the big screen (I’m looking at you, Swamp Thing).

1 Like

I also loved isis and shazam so yes please bring those back, as a kid we watched thise every daturday morning. You need to bring some of those orgiginalso shows that ppl have forgotten about back as the ladt person said in anticipation for some of the newer ones, plus done of your DIE HARD DC fans love them. I grew up on the justice league animated with the leagion og Doom, i would very much like to see these shows again. The batman movies with the bam, and bluh…et c…they were cheesey but they were based on the orginal show with Adam west which i think should be put in. I remember re watching those with my dad and having great memories. Perhaps you need to put up some of the movies that were never big hits but still made it to television. I remember watching some growing up thinking wow these are great but do not remember right off hand what they were, but i sm quite sure you have sevral in your vault that would bring back memories for a lot of us. Thanks.

Batman '66 TV series IMMEDIATELY!!!

1 Like

Smallville

3 Likes

The Killing Joke! I’ve never had the chance to watch it. I hope it’s released here at some point in time…

5 Likes

Batman 66, The Batman, smallville, beware the Batman, Shazamtv show, dceu movies, Dark Knight rises, arrow verse, legends of tomorrow, black lighting, Gotham, krypton, teen titans go.

I watch all of Arrowverse live on cable. I have since season 2 Arrow. I don’t really care if it gets on here. I have Netflix and don’t plan on dropping it. B*itches love Netflix, ja feel? :wink:

But seriously I was too young to care to watch Smallville when it was out, and I’m 23 now and am pretty annoyed it’s not on here. That was first on my list

I own all the DCEU movies in 4K HDR, even if they add them I doubt it will even be in 5.1 audio let alone 4K. So other than Suicide Squad extended cut… eh

I just don’t get why Dark Knight Rises isn’t on here, it’s my least favorite but still

1 Like

superman/batman public enemies, superman/batman apocalypse, all star superman, superman unbound, superman vs. the elite, superman vs. brainiac, suicide squad hell to pay, dcu batman & harley quinn, killing joke, dark knight rises, dceu movies, teen titans go to tokyo, the batman/batman vs. dracula, green lantern the animated series, beware the batman, cw shows and gotham(when netflix expires),

4 Likes

Legion of Superheroes! I’ve never gotten to finish it because they didn’t release the second season on DVD!

2 Likes

Season 4 and 5 of teen titans

3 Likes