TV Series, Movies and Media that DC Universe Needs To Add To This Service

Krypto the super dog just cuz I didn’t see any one list it

2 Likes

The 70’s Shazam live action tv show, The 60’s Dc cartoons & the 1988 Superman cartoon

5 Likes

Also the early 80’s Shazam cartoon that was shown on the hero high tv show

5 Likes

Swamp thing the animated series

3 Likes

The Batman, Beware the Batman and Green Lantern Animated series. For now.

4 Likes

70s Shazam and Isis tv show.

4 Likes

Swamp Thing cartoon, tv series, and Movies… 66 Batman… Smallville… Jonah Hex… All the more recent movies

2 Likes

@biff_pow legion of superheroes is on here

I would love to see JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time added. And can we have a sequel, while we’re at it? It was such a good movie and they never finished following up on Robin’s character arc.

2 Likes

More of anything old and new

1 Like

Did they remove batman bad blood and if yes why? i was in the middle of watching it and now i cannot find it anywhere. i am kind of annoyed that it is gone. i was really enjoying the movie.

Plastic Man Comedy/Adventure. Maybe figure out a way to snatch up those couple of Tell Tale games and throw them on here.

2 Likes

@LadyoftheShield whoops! Thank you, I might never have figured it out on my own :slight_smile:

More recent live action like man of steel, wonder woman, justice league, and recent comics from past year

2 Likes

Everything that they says is DC like the Losers Movie V for Vendetta , the movie of Constantine , WatchMen all that stuff and series

Superman the animated series.

1 Like

Batman Bad Blood
Justice League Dark
Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay

4 Likes

The Vertigo and Young Animal imprints

1 Like

Ruby Spears Superman

@ rwschool090204.16304 It’s on here, but it might for yearly subscribers only.

1 Like

Why not have everything made by DC here? Starting to believe mostly everyone on the app works for DC