Trivia Tuesday, 12/6 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Doom Patrol Seasons 1-3

Congrats @biff_pow!

3 Likes

8 Likes

This is me on @biff_pow winning! Congrats!

5 Likes

Also, I haven’t had a chance to use this one yet:

6 Likes

My unhelpful notes
Valstor brand on car
Niles Cauldor
1988-1995
Diane Guerrero Crazy Jane Actress
Brendan Fraser
Matt bomer Trainor
Joivan Wade Cyborg
Jeremy Carver Showrunner
Atlanta
Riley Shanahan

6 Likes

You now have bragging rights to carry over to the Doom Patrol Club. Use them wisely.

5 Likes

YES! Congratulation @biff_pow! You’re now part of the Titans Champion Patrol! :partying_face::trophy::medal_sports:

3 Likes

great job @biff_pow !!!

5 Likes

thanks everybody! i feel bad about my jokey bragging now :laughing: and congrats to everybody on a white knuckle game with pressure so high i’m going to go throw up in the bushes

8 Likes

Now I wonder what next week’s theme is! OMG this was one of the most exciting trivias I have gotten to see. I felt real tension!

5 Likes

My bats are now taken a well deserved water break after they powered the batcomputer.

4 Likes

Just out of curiosity, who’s your most favorite Doom Patrol character?:grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone for playing this week! I hope you’ll all come back next time, when our topic will be… A FIRST ISSUE SPECIAL SPECIAL! This is trivia all about the characters who appeared in the 1970s First Issue Special series, from Doctor Fate, to Warlord, to Lady Cop and beyond. So study up and I’ll see you next time!

7 Likes

My thanks for a great trivia session. Good bye for now.

5 Likes

and i invite anyone who’s interested to join Doom Patrol Club, it’s SUPER chill and laid back with a relaxed (currently empty) schedule.

5 Likes

oh boy thats a lot of people i dont know yet

6 Likes

Crazy Jane for sure! i like her attitude :triumph: :laughing:

4 Likes

OMG we could have a LADY COP question next week. I am going to actually get to reading these 13 issues on here, so maybe I can have a leg up for once. Who am I kidding? if I get a point, I will be excited.

6 Likes

Looks like we all have some fun reading ahead of us this week.

5 Likes

of course! emphasis on dont know YET

5 Likes