Trivia Tuesday, 12/6 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Doom Patrol Seasons 1-3

We’re going on Trivia Patrol! This week we’ll be gearing up for the return of the DC Universe’s most lovable misfits to HBO Max with a trivia review of the first three seasons. Don’t miss it!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on December 6th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

biff_pow [5]
Row.Harper [4]
MatthewHecht [4]
TaimurDar [3]
casasstrophe [2]
Detective7 [2]
patterson65 [1]
7 Likes

@biff_pow would be really good at this, hope he join.:smiley:

:doom_patrol_club:

4 Likes

Time to Watchmen my way to victory.

2 Likes

ohhhhhhhHHH BOY! THANKS, PAL!!!

6 Likes

Hey guys! I’m going to be busy today so I don’t think I will be able to participate.Hope everyone has fun​:heart:

5 Likes

Part of me can’t believe that Doom Patrol has 4 seasons.

Hopefully, I can remember what happened in the first 3. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I am confident I will win. Sure I have only seen one episode, but I was also confident on The Oregon Trail Dick would not die 5 miles in from a broken wrist.

5 Likes

Although I’ve seen every single episode, it’ll be interesting to see what I remember.

4 Likes

ready

4 Likes

Yeah, you’re ready, but are you willing and able?

2 Likes

i think i should get half a point for posting an unrelated gif featuring Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man actor Alec Mapa

3 Likes

See, I didn’t know the actor’s name. so you should do fine.

2 Likes

physically i am prepared but mentally i am brucie wayne at a gala

5 Likes

i just want to say good luck to all my friends and fellow competitors

ivan-drago-i-must-break-you

5 Likes

I’m here!

4 Likes

im rooting for you

4 Likes

3 Likes

:sob: thank you