Trailer For Superman Man Of Tomorrow

I for one am loving the new animation style.

26 Likes

Anyone know what the release date is?

3 Likes

Someone has read American Alien.

9 Likes

Looking forward to this. The art style has really grown on me and it looks smooth in motion. Glad they’re not trying to reinvent the wheel with Superman in this and just give us a good origin story with some cool additions of Martian Manhunter, Lobo and others along his journey. That music sounds great and the voice acting too.

6 Likes

I’m sure the Blu ray release will be some time in September like each year they release the Movies, this is usually the last one of the year until February.

3 Likes

This looks awesome! We probably don’t need ANOTHER Superman origin story; but if this is the direction of the new DCAU, I’m fully behind it. I agree that the animation style is pretty great. I wasn’t a huge fan of the style they used last time personally. There wasn’t anything wrong with it (it was all beautifully animated, so praise be to the hard workers who did it), but I just think it lacked a unique look. Everything was flat and muted.

I’m excited to see where we go from here in the DCAU, and I wonder if there will be an opening showing [SPOILER] what happened after The Flash left at the end of Apokolips War.

4 Likes

Fantastic! I smiled through the whole thing! Looks amazing - thanks for sharing this!

6 Likes

I loving the year one story please let this movie show the man of Steel meet other hero’s for the first time? I know I saw Martin Manhunter and cool looking Lobo fight. I’m so excited for the direction of the DC animated films!

3 Likes

Looking sleek imo

2 Likes

If they want to lean even harder into the Archer aesthetic for subsequent films, I’ll be happy to see it. The “assembly line anime” look was really getting tiresome.

3 Likes

It would be great to see this in theaters, though given the circumstances thats not very likely.

3 Likes

The animation look awesome, can’t wait to watch it!:grinning:

4 Likes

I said the same thing when I first saw this. The style is really drawing me in…

2 Likes

Still iffy on the art style but man was that music and the concept inspiring and hope filled. Honestly, this is almost what I was hoping for with Man of Steel.

2 Likes

Lobo!!!

The design of Parasite took me aback for a second.

4 Likes

Supes lookin’ pretty good here.

4 Likes

Very Awesome™️
Lobo looks great. Parasite and Martain Manhunter. Always enjoy him getting some screen time. Wonder if this could lead to him having his own spin off movie.

2 Likes

Looking forward to this movie

1 Like

I’m officially excited!

1 Like

I’m quite excited for this, and the new animation style is great.

2 Likes