Trailer For Superman Man Of Tomorrow

August 23 digital sept 8 physical.

5 Likes

I’m super excited to see new character models. It’s also really nice to see the inclusion of the red trunks and martian manhunt is getting some screen time. Overall I’m very excited!

3 Likes

Loved the trailer!! Can’t wait for this movie to come out!

1 Like

That music! I love it!

1 Like

It was a bit hard for me to go from the previous animation to this one. But, boy has it grown on me to the point that I’m ready for it. The trailer’s great, it doesn’t seem overdone on origin storyline so far & if it’s got Martian Manhunter, I’m game!

3 Likes

I love the animation style!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I looks great. LOBO!!

1 Like

I don’t really like the art style that much, seems like the only person with me on that is @Tobias-RCO2, but I think it’s pretty cool how it has other iconic characters like Lobo and Martian Manhunter.

1 Like

Lots of potential here!

1 Like

I’m so excited. The animation style (I feel like) is exactly a comic book would look like. I am also excited for an original story. At least, it is to my knowledge.

1 Like

Will this be on the app, or only on DVD

1 Like

I’m excited for this

1 Like

I’m super excited for this. It reminds me a lot of the direction they took with Wonder Woman: Bloodlines (new animation style, different rogues, less tied to the new 52). The voice cast sounds great too. Is it based on an existing comic?

2 Likes

A lot of Superman films, why no more Batman?

1 Like

It will likely be released on the app eventually, but not for awhile (I forget what the turnaround time is…I wanna say 90 says or so).

3 Likes

It’s definitely based on Superman: American Alien (without being a direct adaptation).

3 Likes

I think we’ve had more Batman than Superman animated movies. I find this a refreshing change of pace, but I’m sure there will be another Batman film shortly after.

6 Likes

Long Halloween Part 1 and 2 but I want the DC Showcases already.

1 Like

I love the Superman films, but the absolute best thing Warner Bros. Animation has done was the Death animated short that came along with Wonder Woman: Bloodlines

4 Likes

This looks very promising, and I do like the new art style!

2 Likes