Toy Talk: Which DC Character Would You Like To See Produced As An Action Figure?

This is me right now:

4 Likes

At some point- Abra Kadabra and puppet Flash…

Kadabra will be a traditional figure and puppet Flash will be a repainted one of these

5 Likes

161752356_orig (1)

Not sure when- because I’m always making 3 things at once instead of focusing on 1- but I’m making an Oracle too.

5 Likes

:smiley:

5 Likes

I really want a figure of the New 52 OMAC:

I had hoped he’d be a Collect and Connect entry by Mattel, but that never happened. Maybe a Collect to Build figure by McFarlane? :man_shrugging:

We’d also need a New 52 Frankenstein to go with Mr. Kho, so as to recreate the OMAC and Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. crossover.

4 Likes

I have an idea of how to do this, and I’ve always wanted a Neron figure, so I’m gonna take a shot at this soon…

4 Likes

3 was being generous- it’s probably more like 5 or 6 :man_facepalming::grimacing::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’m loving Justice League Incarnate, and in the Multiverse line, I’d very much like a Collect to Build (and/or Mega) figure of Tartarus:

4 Likes

Someday

3 Likes

SOON

3 Likes

That would be so coooool!!! :scream:

4 Likes

‘Shots fired’ :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yay! :smiley:

4 Likes

download (2)

5 Likes

Lobo’s Do-Gooder nemesis…
GOLDSTAR!!!

4 Likes

Woo-Hoo!

4 Likes

Atomica

5 Likes

Ask and ye shall receive.

From DC Collectibles, circa 2015 (+/-):

She was a pack-in there, but the following year is when she got her normal-sized due:

She comes with Ryan Choi and Ray Palmer figures! :hugs:

4 Likes

OMG OMG OMG!! She my fav!! But it looks like she doesn’t have brown skin there…

Is there a Scotty Fischer one? Scorch is another favourite of mine (I’m still pissed they didn’t show Atomica inside him in Justice League Vol 2 #27.)

4 Likes

Both of DCC’s Atomica figures have the correct skin tone, especially the Icons iteration, as I have that one. :slightly_smiling_face:

The only Atomica figures so far are the New 52 iteration, so anything else is a good suggestion for your wish list.

2 Likes