Toy Talk: Which DC Character Would You Like To See Produced As An Action Figure?

dude…your a genius

6 Likes

I’d really like a Cassandra Cain figure. A Teri Hatcher Lois Lane would also be awesome.

8 Likes

Ask and you shall receive:

Mattel, 2007:

Mattel, 2019:

Mattel, 2020 (from the Imaginext Slammers line):

DC Direct, 2005

SN: Its a bummer we never got a Barbara Gordon Batgirl in the First Appearance line.

DC Direct, 2009/'10-ish

9 Likes

Man. So tough. I only managed to find one Cass. Dollar store (which isn’t truly a dollar) $6 & it was buried for someone who was coming back for it. You have it pictured. I like the Ninja Batman & theme tho…actually found 3 great ones. Only Firefly I own was from same trip & Joker/HQ.

4 Likes

Pound for pound, the Mattel DC Super Heroes Batgirl is my favorite figure of Cass. She’s, as Mary Poppins would say, “Practically perfect, in every way.”

That said, if and when McFarlane, Spin Master and the like do her, they’d likely get my business.

I’ve never bought anything from Mezco’s One:12 Collective DC-based offerings, but a really sweet, choice, figure of Cass in her Batgirl regalia could change that (especially if she came in a set that also featured David Cain, as I’ve wanted a figure of him since 2000).

5 Likes

Forgot about Dad. Have mom & daughter, they should have Dad too? Good call.

4 Likes

I’d love a “Big Happy Family” set of some kind with Cass and Pops and Mom Cain. :grin:

4 Likes

Be amazing!!! I wouldn’t mind that. Plus a build-a-mother Dr. Psycho style. 2 figures & u get a tiny little detailed figure. She looks like she might be around The Drs size?

4 Likes

7 Likes

Those are great! I hope McFarlane does one of her. The fact that she’s a Bat character should help her chances! :laughing:

4 Likes

I LOVE IT. :star_struck: Super amazing work here @TheTerrificToyman!

:00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

6 Likes

Great job @TheTerrificToyman. :smiley:

5 Likes

I know how I’m gonna do it, it’s just finding the time and extra $$ to put to it, which will be tough cause of the holidays.

But at some point, I will have a Time Trapper.

6 Likes

Its something of a head-scratcher that outside of his HeroClix piece, we don’t have a Time Trapper figure yet.

4 Likes

This goes for Granny Goodness as well

5 Likes

Good call! She too is someone who only has a HeroClix figure to her credit ATM.

4 Likes

How about a No Mans Land Azrael with long flowing barbie hair?

4 Likes

Not to brag, but I think I was right :grin:

Cobbled together these spare parts- pretty sure I can turn this into Magenta

6 Likes

:00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

6 Likes

Soon…

5 Likes