Titans Season 4

Titus Welliver is always great, he’ll bring a real menace to Lex that’s been missing in recent years. Don’t get me wrong, I love the Arrowverse take but this casting has me really excited for a darker version.

1 Like

You’re not wrong, Cryer’s Luthor’s was way too comedic. Welliver will be a great, evil and dark Lex like he should be.

1 Like

Anna already shot that down unfortunately but maybe the show changed its mind.

1 Like

more brutal

I think Berlanti has a bit more faith in Cereal Lord and Johns doesn’t have faith that normies can have affection or interest in, much less get enjoyment from the essence of comic books. It’s the same feeling you get from some of the Warner Brother suits going as far back as the Donnerverse, where they made comments (based, in that case, for example, on Donner’s excellent stories about the making of those two movies although his worse issues were with the Salkinds; Kevin Smith, among others have made similar comments about all the various Superman projects, before AND including Returns) - and those comments being that they either are embarrassed about comic books as a source material or that they were/are meant for kids or aren’t simply adult enough material to appeal to the broadest possible audience for theatrical (or popular live action productions) without having more ‘adult material.’ And adult material tends to be sexual violence, or war, gun or other weapon action, explosions and just general violence of any sort.

1 Like

Who is Cereal Lord?

1 Like

That is a nickname for Geoff Johns

1 Like

Any idea why?

1 Like