Titans Season 4

Saw this on Titans instagram. It’s coming in November! Thats exciting.

6 Likes

Here’s to 5.

3 Likes

Man, I need to catch up on this show, didn’t even know Luthor was going to be in it.

4 Likes

Luthor needs a trim

4 Likes

Hey, he’s just compensating for the fact that he can’t grow any hair on the top of his head.

Now that I think of it, have we ever seen anything that had Luthor with a beard? :thinking:

5 Likes

I cannot remember where but yes.

4 Likes

What a great choice for Lex!

3 Likes

The hooray!

6 Likes

Jon Cryer’s Luthor had a goatee.

4 Likes

Good choice to make the character feel distinct from other portrayals.

3 Likes

I still haven’t been able to force myself to watch more of Season 2 than the Conner related episodes, which surprisingly still made sense with only the barest of knowledge about S1 or whatever was going on in S2. And I’ve had no motivation to even try to find any Conner content in S3. But I an happy to assume that more 40 Cakes means more Kon-El in S4.

2 Likes

Any idea why they made it so much more brutal than the comics?

2 Likes

i started watching the show this summer, because the show has a lot of my favorite characters, and i thought i watched a lot of it, but i checked and i literally got through one and a half episodes. i really want to watch it, but like a child, things don’t hold my attention unless they are cartoons with bright fun colors.
i’m gonna try and catch up so i can watch the latest season when it releases.
also is tim in the show? i tried googling it and it gave me like 3 different answers and all of them contradicted eachother

6 Likes

He is! He’s not introduced until season 3, but he does play a big role in that story

6 Likes

well damn now i’m gonna have to watch it

5 Likes

Happy birthday @arkhamassassin!

4 Likes

Thank you! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy B-Day @arkhamassassin!

5 Likes

Thank you, @DC89! Sorry for the late response, it’s just been a busy day but I’m still very grateful :blush:

4 Likes

:hugs:

4 Likes