Titans Season 4

Happy Birthday @arkhamassassin! :partying_face: I hope you have time to relax after your busy day. :birthday: :fireworks:

batman-birthday

4 Likes

Thank you! Thankfully I’m already relaxing and catching up on this week’s comics, so a great end to a great day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Sounds like a dream! :+1:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @arkhamassassin! :partying_face:

tumblr_pcr4xzto4Y1tgo8o0o1_500

2 Likes

Thanks! That cake Alfred made- I mean that you made looks delicious! :yum:

3 Likes

Anna Diop dishes a bit on season 4:

via the Teen Titans subreddit

BBRAE! :smiley: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I get where you’re coming from here, but I still really don’t wanna see that romance on the show. Teagan Croft only just turned 18 this year, and it looks like she was still 17 when season 4 started filming. And even if they did wait until her birthday to film any romance scenes, it still feels creepy at best to fully intend to do a romance between her and an older character while she’s still underage, only waiting until she’s 18 to actually act on it. BBRae is definitely a cute couple in general, but I still think they work so much better as just friends in this case

3 Likes

So, just a bad pairing due to the actor ages?

1 Like

Exactly. If it was just a significant age gap but they were both still adults, that could still work. But w/ Teagan Croft being underage for the vast majority of the show’s run, having her in a romance w/ an actor who’s been over 18 for the show’s entire run would just feel so wrong

1 Like

So, if she was 18 in S2 or 3 you wouldn’t have an issue?

2 Likes

I’d say she would’ve needed to be at least 18 right when she was cast for that to work, or maybe if the actor for Gar was about the same age as her

1 Like

Some of the writing has been an issue

3 Likes

Overall definitely, but aside from 1 or 2 really bad lines in season 1, I think they’ve handled Rachel and Gar’s relationship well by keeping things platonic. They’ve still got pretty good chemistry as friends

1 Like

Not them, I mean more Richard Drayson

1 Like

Ah, well that’s a whole different conversation

1 Like

Exciting indeed!!!

1 Like

No, no, NO!!! IT cannot be Rachel and Gar, the age gap between the actors is way, WAAAAY too far! Is Tegan even 18 yet?!

2 Likes

The romance better be between Grayson and Kory!

1 Like

She turned 18 in April

2 Likes

Purhaps Anna was referring to Dick and Kory… I mean, what other couple would she specifically get DMs about???

3 Likes