Titans Season 3 Trailer - Releasing August 12th!

ok so we are going full red hood territory, did not expect that after jason’s death fakeout last season. Krypto returns!!! also since donna is going to be brought back? rachel going to themyscira maybe we can see JUMPA or at least some kangas

6 Likes

Digging your take @KingOfTheWickerPeople. Also- another reason why Savannah W. was cast I’m guessing is that somewhere within this season we’re probably ( I hope :raised_hands:) gonna’ get a flashback akin to this amazingness-

so the casting director was most likely attempting to send a sincere good faith nod to members of the audience within the disabled community while also casting an actor who is disabled but could wear and move in this costume as well.

10 Likes

My mom just showed me the teaser because someone posted it on the fan page she follows on Facebook for me (she’s a very supportive mama bear).

MY BABE IS LOOKIN’ GOOD OH MY GOD, LIKE Y’ALLLLLLLLLL!!!

fangirl screams in Texan

tumblr_6a124bcdd4903580eb9d7c98aaa9ccf1_d8ee4be4_500

fans myself like a Southern Belle

I CAN’T RIGHT NOW!

7 Likes

Cannot wait, but c’mon 45 seconds?

I really need

undefined - Imgur

8 Likes

Wait- so they are doing the live action death?

Can… can I handle it?

I MAY NEED AN ADULT! OH NO!

6 Likes

:laughing: :smiley:

:purple_heart:

7 Likes

I do declare, @TheWifeOfJasonTodd’s heartstrings are as taut as a harp on Good Friday . . . knowin’ that a good strumming won’t be along 'til Sunday. The anticipation must hang thick like the kudzu vines across my beloved childhood familiarity.

My word, we must get you some refreshment before you ascend right here before our eyes child.

Good Lord, that Red Hood must make molasses run up hill for you . . . Oh, never you mind what I said dear, come lets get you out of this foyer and into the sitting room.

:white_heart:
x962

6 Likes

!!!
x963

6 Likes

Oh my gosh I love this entire post! Yes, my feelings exactly! :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Woohoo!!

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what happens in season 3. To bad they didn’t have a great one liner in the trailer like they did for season 1 & 2.

4 Likes

This was a teaser, not a trailer, so there’ll probably be one.

5 Likes

Titans will never be about the Titans so I have no idea why they even made this show. They might as well just made a Batman show.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m super excited for this and I can’t wait to see how they portray this storyline in live-action. Also, Starfire and Blackfire this season… their outfits are :100:.

5 Likes

Absolutely, especially now with HBO. It’s gonna be epic!

3 Likes

Thats the thing, what bothered me most was Jason Todd. I Like the actor but the writing kinda ruined him. Jason Todd was kinda written to be this happy go lucky little boy while dick was the broody bad boy. I also don’t like how much shorter Jason is but that’s not a huge deal. If I had control over how this season went it would be a time jump after Joker gave Jason the crowbar special massage. It would have made the most sense to me. But I wanna wait until the full trailer comes out to really make any big judgments.

3 Likes

Honestly, it kinda was this way circa 1984.

5 Likes

never heard of it. Ill have to take a look

5 Likes

Am I the only one who is kind of hoping for at least a token appearance from K’tten, Depalo, and Orn? And/or kick it old school with Taryia and Karras (even though Faddei seemed to be loosely based on him) and Ensign Nobodygaveyouaname? And of course Dor’ion in flashbacks. (And Ryand’r, to set up a backdoor Omega Men pilot?) Mostly because this version of Dick is far more likely to cause an intergalactic civil war than just be a insolent d-bag boyfriend, even if they never leave Earth, but also because I want this version of Jericho iiiiinnnnnn spaaaaaace.

3 Likes

Yeah idgaf about Jason’s writing as he’s not a real Titan and had no business in the comics or show. They killed off actual Titans to make room for characters that have no place. They don’t know or want to truly do the Titans. They wanna do the Batfam.

1 Like