Titans Season 3 Trailer - Releasing August 12th!

this looks so great!!

5 Likes

Not gonna speculate on anything, but… :100: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle:

6 Likes

Oh if only that was the case… might actually be watchable.

4 Likes

Is that sign language? Will she be there?

I mean, obviously I couldn’t care less about Titans, not not me…

Who am I kidding I’ll probably watch it at 5 that morning then sit in if there’s a watchalong.

5 Likes

As a Schlock Enjoyer I posit that there’s a strong divide between “good” and “watchable.” Like, The Room isn’t a good movie by any stretch, but it’s delightful to watch.

4 Likes

@MisfitCMJ I adjusted it :eyes: I shouldn’t spoil things for anyone who hasn’t been keeping up. But also, in my mind: SHE’S ALWAYS THERE. :raised_hands: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I suddenly feel lost. Who is she? WHO IS SHE??

5 Likes

lol, lTS A SECRET!! :joy: Thank you for that laugh, @MisfitCMJ :hugs::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Okay. Fine. Be secretive.

she makes winking look classy

winking isn’t generally classy

4 Likes

Gasp. Whaaaat? Says who?! They just aren’t doing it right—trust me.

Also :shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

She also makes winking look classy. Actually, since I am realizing both character and actor here, both make many, many things look classy.

I think I would pass out from geek joy if Gal Gadot actually cameoed in some Troia resuscitating sequence on Themysciria in Titans season 3

5 Likes

She does. She really does. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll take Gal in basically anything, so I’ll dork out w/ you. lol Also: We better get some purple healing ray action for Donna!

4 Likes

Well, if we don’t, them TV makers will feel my fury!!!

4 Likes

Exactly my point. I don’t even find it remotely enjoyable.

4 Likes

I don’t know if this was posted already, but….

@DC89 @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx

5 Likes

“I’m curious why they didn’t cast someone who has Barbara’s exact condition”

Wow, Gizmodo has some really stupid, tone-deaf writers don’t they? Way to move those goalposts. They hired an actress with a disability (itself both laudable, and not something probably easy to cast) but it’s not good enough for the hack because it’s not Babs’ exact disability. Which is paralysis due to being shot in the spine. Is there anyone they could cast that even meets that criteria? Nothing you do is ever good enough for some critics.

Actors are actors, they don’t need to match every biographical and physical detail of the person they’re portraying.

8 Likes

Starfire’s got her Tamaranian war suit onnnn!!! :smiley:

Uh-Oh! Smylex! Run Jason Run! Before it’s too la… :pleading_face:

Uhp- waitaminute… he’s OK. Phew!

paging @TheWifeOfJasonTodd

And y’all know who’s on deck next for her time to shine, right?!

5396d166471f2b44dfda58bef4fbdda6

#BG #SavannahWelch #ThatsMyGURRRLLL!

Am SOOOO READY for August 12th.

Thx for the heads up on the Gizmodo piece. @TravisMorgan! :smiley: I’m kinda’ a little bit shocked that I didn’t get an alert on this trailer today. Need to check my updates.

14 Likes

I thought you’d be excited! Enjoy.

8 Likes

Oh, I missed this trailer release. :eyes:

This looks so good!!! I assume there will be at least a small time jump and the Jason/Joker stuff will be before. Kinda like a prologue to the season.

This was a very Gotham centric trailer though. Blackfire is still coming, right? Either way, August can’t come fast enough.

7 Likes

@Row.Harper- Yep- she’ll be there too.

Spoiler Alert: Blackfire’s season 3 Tamaranian war suit here- don’t click on if you want to save the reveal for when the show streams.

10 Likes